AJ Green Leaves the Portal - Staying in Draft

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
I just spoke with a friend who is a Drake fan and knows the MVC well. He said AJ can’t or won’t play defense, a definite must for TJ. He also said that Virginia might be an option, since they offered AJ out of high school.

I do know that UNI doesn’t emphasize defense, so maybe AJ can still develop that skill.

Virginia is an option but A.J. doesn’t play defense. Gotcha. The Drake fan is a troll.

Reactions: Stormin

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
He didn’t and doesn’t’t do anyone any favors constantly claiming “POVERTY!” which at the same time signals to people that we’re poor and will never be “rich” and then constantly leans on the same people (the fans/alumni) over and over again asking for more more more more while cutting big pieces out of the true culture of ISU fans.

Explain this cutting big pieces out of the true culture of ISU fans.

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
Actually, the $150 a year on the premium board, that has limited premium features I instead added to my Iowa State contribution. I have substantially increased my contribution this year to all things Iowa State. But I don't see paying a premium fee, that is the same as what you could get ESPN+/Disney+/Hulu combined, for an extra thread with no extra information, a theme, and a couple emojis. Sorry. I will just support the board with my ad revenue.

I have no problem paying a premium for content that is worth it. As a matter of fact even if it is close to worth it, but asking $12 for what should be in the $5 level is the problem for me. A $12 premium needs to have some serious content and premium. I would probably pay the $5 per month for everything that is in the $12 level, the the $5 level is a joke, and the $12 level is ridiculous for what you get. Sure some charity to the local guy is nice, but that only goes so far, when everyone wants that money.

It's amazing how many on here think they know how much everyone makes and spends, and where everyone's money goes. I mean, pay more to the cyclone club, pay more to the gridiron club, pay more to the alumni club, give to the University, pay to the NIL, buy more tickets, buy more gear, don't forget your ESPN+ membership so you can watch, oh and make sure you buy the top tier for the premium forum too, at $150 a year, why because it helps the local guy, not because you get anything for it.
You only need to justify to yourself that you made the right decision. No need to convince everyone else. Again, people are free to decide where and how spend their money. There is NOT a right or wrong decision.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Tre King's waiver was denied. He will play after semester end
We are Iowa State
of-course-anchorman.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron