B12 Board

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
What is the normal turnaround time now? I registered an account last night and am still waiting approval.

Thank you!
If this new site is what is linked in the OP, there is like zero traffic over there. I just checked it out now for the first time. I will stick around here and check back some other time. Fun idea but not if no one is using it.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
If this new site is what is linked in the OP, there is like zero traffic over there. I just checked it out now for the first time. I will stick around here and check back some other time. Fun idea but not if no one is using it.

Eh- it's not Grand Central Station like this place, but there are a few conversations going on that I'd like to participate in. Big 12 expansion/survival is a bit of an obsession for me.

BraveKnight

Dec 5, 2021
There’s a lot of traffic on the site overall, but we need more B12 posters, which is why I’m here. If more people post, more people will come.

BraveKnight

Dec 5, 2021
I'd love to post. Sure wish I had permission. :(
Yeah sorry, the owner took forever for the accounts to be activated in December, and I finally got him to activate all the accounts from the previous months. Hoping I won’t have to do that again. Keep me updated on if your account gets activated in the next few days or not.

20eyes

May 15, 2020
BE the traffic you wish to see on the internet.

Or don't, personally I'm not really interested in hearing about how great Bearcat football is right now.

Last edited:

BraveKnight

Dec 5, 2021
BE the traffic you wish to see on the internet.

Or don't, personally I'm not really interested in hearing about how great Bearcat football is right now.
Then let us know how great Cyclone football is! We’d love to hear it!

BraveKnight

Dec 5, 2021
True. A lot of UCF and Cincinnati fans so far. Have you invited folks from Memphis, Boise State, Colorado State, etc to weigh in?
Eh, they’re all mostly on their own conference boards, and since they aren’t in the conference, I’m mainly focusing on B12 teams. If Memphis ever did get invited, we would have plenty of their fans because their main team forum is on CSNBBS

Reactions: CYCLNST8

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Looks like all threads regardless of sport are lumped together. I kind of like here on you can go to a separate sport forum.

As someone who enjoys wbb I really miss the talk that was had on a former big 12 board called hoopscoop.net that primarily focused on wbb. It was always great discussion.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
True. A lot of UCF and Cincinnati fans so far. Have you invited folks from Memphis, Boise State, Colorado State, etc to weigh in?
How the hell did you even get registered? I couldn't for the life of me get through that screen. I tried for over 5 min and gave up.

BraveKnight

Dec 5, 2021
Looks like all threads regardless of sport are lumped together. I kind of like here on you can go to a separate sport forum.

As someone who enjoys wbb I really miss the talk that was had on a former big 12 board called hoopscoop.net that primarily focused on wbb. It was always great discussion.
Yeah I get that, but it’s easier to see all the topics at once in this style, all the other boards are set up like that on the site.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron