*** Official Xavier vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
If he plays four years Hunter is certainly going to break Monte’s steals record.

Haliburton and Morris clearly had ability to get steals right away but Hunter is on another level.

Best comp I can come up with is athleticism similar to Lindell, with Monte's on-court savvy. Guy looks very comfortable and under control for a freshman, and his ability to get by people and either drive or dish is better than either one of those guys as a freshman.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Best comp I can come up with is athleticism similar to Lindell, with Monte's on-court savvy. Guy looks very comfortable and under control for a freshman, and his ability to get by people and either drive or dish is better than either one of those guys as a freshman.
His crossover is great. His driving actually reminded a tad of DeAndre Kane.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Man, Memphis attacks the glass on offense.
We can not afford ticky tack fouls.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
WTH did the rhoho thread get disappeared? CW should do himself a favor and ban that d*ck for life.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
This was another game I had to go full radio for. But by the sounds of it, holy ****. Props to every single guy to take the floor today

Super proud of Tre and George. Those two caught tons and tons of heat over the years and now under proper coaching they're showing the value many thought was there. So happy for the two of them especially

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This was another game I had to go full radio for. But by the sounds of it, holy ****. Props to every single guy to take the floor today

Super proud of Tre and George. Those two caught tons and tons of heat over the years and now under proper coaching they're showing the value many thought was there. So happy for the two of them especially
Tre was huge tonight. He was smart with the ball.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
A huge benefit of the win tonight, like Chris said, is that we get to watch ISU football and bball on the same day.

Real fans know we would’ve gotten that even if we lost. Unless he’s meaning being able to watch both completely

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron