JTS Improvements - Want More

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Can I assume the green grass areas are raised up above the walkways to discourage people from walking on the grass?

When I zoom in, that looks like a black border (surprise) on all four sides of each, with a wall at the north side of the northernmost square—presumably to break foot traffic.

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
True. We also need more alum/fans to support the program. We have the lowest donations in the B12. We are larger than some other schools and produce more alumni, but trail behind not only the B12; but other conferences. We recent MBB success and current FB success, whether it’s the chicken or the egg doesn’t matter; we have our answer. Time for more alumni and/or fans to provide financial support. Iowa State is competing above its revenue. We are asking a lot of a finite season ticket holder base and even fewer Cyclone Club members. There is a breakpoint and we are at the point of needing to “sell“ more, not just charge more.
We have a lot of big talkers and not a lot of check writers. I am now calling people out when they complain; I point blank ask them if they are in the CClub.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I knew you would give me the “dumb” icon. You are predictively triggered by any anti Hok statements I make.
To be fair, what I find most disappointing is that you felt a need to “trigger” me after I took the time to download the image, zoom it, and spent a couple of minutes perusing the details—all just to be helpful and answer your question.

EJ4CY

Feb 11, 2007
Lenexa KS
But seriously west hillside, what are they doing with the concrete to the sod, are they going to pour steps, a railing? or bring in more dirt to cover the rest of it.