***Among Us Mafia***

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I was thinking just the opposite. I would think we should be in good shape to get all of our tasks done with the numbers advantage we have now.
Yeah I was only 25% serious. I think we should just continue with tasks as well. But at least now I've got the mafia nervous about making a day kill. I'm sure there will be plenty of observing still.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Yeah I was only 25% serious. I think we should just continue with tasks as well. But at least now I've got the mafia nervous about making a day kill. I'm sure there will be plenty of observing still.
quit joking and lying. my goodness.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I am skeptical of vikes so far. He really hasn't provided any helpful information. But his day 1 vote helps him.

Also, originally thought randomfan was inno doing all of the same tasks as Discy and me. But his day 1 vote is bad. And what are the odds that 3 of us have the exact same tasks.
Wait, what have I done to look bad? I've been active, I've said what I've done and who I've seen and voted for mafia on Day 1. Plus I'd think cycarob's post about voting to help me would only make me look more inno. He knew I was inno and I highly doubt mafia would publicly announce to everyone to back off from their mafia pal.

Reactions: moores2

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
What else would you call being only 25% serious?

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I'm definitely leaning Fitzy today. He's voted for me both days with his reasoning being kinda faulty both times. Yesterday he said he started two of his longer tasks but hasn't completed any yet, followed that up by saying he hasn't observed anywhere yet. To me, that is someone trying to avoid being caught up in a lie.

He also had these posts night one

My initial thought is, if you're someone who has a visual task, save it to do for last if possible since it becomes a more valuable thing as numbers get lower.
And I say DON'T post your tasks. If I was mafia this game, I'd want people to do that so anyone who had a visual task could rocket to the top of the "kill first" list.

Neither of these sit well with me. I think discussion and being on the same page with each other is highly beneficial, and what Fitzy suggested helps the imposters more. I also agree with RandomFan that the discy kill makes sense cause he was pushing discussion and sharing info and Fitzy not wanting that lines up.

I'm going to vote Fitzy for now until I find out what happens with everything today

• Dumb
Reactions: Fitzy

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
What else would you call being only 25% serious?
I probably worded it poorly and after posting it, I knew you'd say something because of yesterday's convo. I just meant that the observing plan was an option. Maybe a plan B. Like a 25% chance to happen plan B.

Reactions: moores2

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I guess right now, I'm a 2015 lean. Just seems like all the votes on Day 1 to keep heat away from Colorado stick out, and they all came in at the same time.

Trying to decide what is best today - observing or working on my tasks.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Lol guess two for two doesn’t cut it these days
Two for two is good BUT you were the last vote for both when they were already in the lead. I have you as inno for now but I understand why some could think you’re sus

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Both times you placed a vote on mafia that wasn't the deciding vote though. Colorado was already going home. And Arob was up by one already.
Sorry I like to wait till end end of the day when we only have a couple of hours to figure out who saw what after salty sends out more info. I think voting before then is dumb in this particular game .

Reactions: PSYclone22

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Psy's list of the Sussest of Sus folks in Sussex

1) JM - falling back on "I don't know what I'm doing"
2) RandomFan - two late votes for near-leaders who were not mafia. Also the third or fourth person with the same set of tasks as others
3) GBlade - jumped too eagerly at voting opportunity yesterday when someone else brought up a theory

Everyone else is psus

RandomFan

Aug 11, 2009
I’m headed to navigation today. By the end of the day I will have my 3 step task done as well as 2 single step tasks.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Sorry I like to wait till end end of the day when we only have a couple of hours to figure out who saw what after salty sends out more info. I think voting before then is dumb in this particular game .
The first vote of the day yesterday was at 4:54 pm

GBlade

Mar 9, 2014
I'm going to work on the second step of my 3 stepper in the Cafeteria today then get in position for the last step tomorrow.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Psy's list of the Sussest of Sus folks in Sussex

1) JM - falling back on "I don't know what I'm doing"
2) RandomFan - two late votes for near-leaders who were not mafia. Also the third or fourth person with the same set of tasks as others
3) GBlade - jumped too eagerly at voting opportunity yesterday when someone else brought up a theory

Everyone else is psus
blow it out your ass. I hope you lead a charge on me honestly and when I come back inno I promise you I will never let you forget it.

I’m moving from lower engine to electrical.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
blow it out your ass. I hope you lead a charge on me honestly and when I come back inno I promise you I will never let you forget it.

614a868cb5fda6e5f0098a49420c96e3.gif

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines

Geez, all I said is "sus".

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron