We Are the Champions!

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
The only thing missing all season is the random guy that use to come out before games and yell on the microphone.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
You know this is a major achievement when the "Don't storm the court; act like you've been here before." guys don't show up.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Has a team won the title game yet and finished with a worse record than the loser of the title game?

Those are the years it will seem incredibly stupid to have the title game. I mean if OU wins the CCG at least they'll have the same record as ISU, not a worse record. Imagine if a 6-3 that tied for second with two other teams team beat a 9-0 team...that's kind of a meaningless "conference title" and more just a gimmick for the Big Ten Selection Committee's ever changing criteria.

Really though, if we don't win the title game it'll be basically an exact tie with OU. The only difference being OK State is a little better than KSU.
Great comments.

• Agree
Reactions: t-noah

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
I’m critical AF of the basketball program on this board and feel bad about it - esp because I don’t post a lot on football. There’s nothing to complain about for football. What a wonderfully run program top to bottom. Couldn’t be more proud.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron