SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Championship game on the line and we lose 24-10 and it wasn't even that close. Someone help put the nightmare of that to bed and tell us why this year will be different. Are we getting our hopes too high or are we conducting a train headed straight for Bevo sleeping on the tracks?

We've never won the big games when they matter most. Unless and until we can prove we belong, I will be nervous and skeptical..

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
There is also something to be said for not having any live game reps in 3 weeks too. You see this all the time with baseball. Someone wins a series in 4, and has to wait a week to play again. Sure, they get to scout who they will be playing, but live reps matter.
I didn't realize it's been 3 weeks for them. I figured it would just the equivalent of a regular bye week for them.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
As far as a high profile game yes. It was good win early in the year but the lights and stakes were moderately low. Win, great it puts you in good position lose its ok you have rest of the schedule to make it up.

OU is NOT the OU we played back then. Do NOT want to play them again...

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Guys like you are why people don't like to post insider information before it's released.

It's a complete **** move to say "I know something bad that you don't" and just sit on it. You're getting off on inciting panic and keeping your little secret to yourself.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
As far as a high profile game yes. It was good win early in the year but the lights and stakes were moderately low. Win, great it puts you in good position lose its ok you have rest of the schedule to make it up.

That was a win in a vacuum where there were no "stakes". Lose and it's simply a loss to a perennial top tier OU. Win and it's neat - UNLESS we beat Texas and make it to a title game.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It's a complete **** move to say "I know something bad that you don't" and just sit on it. You're getting off on inciting panic and keeping your little secret to yourself.
I'm not getting off on anything I'm not going to be the one to post it on a public forum is all

• Friendly
Reactions: keepngoal

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Locked and loaded.
a-2.png

Didn't know they made them that small... :)

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I shared the relevant information and for people to be prepared. I'm not going to lose my source if they think it was me who released info, if you don't like it then tough ****.

You should just keep your mouth shut altogether if you aren't at liberty to say who the players are. I understand why you would want to protect your sources, I don't understand the need to torture everyone here.

Help Support Us

Become a patron