NFL: ***2020 NFL Season Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Man that Chiefs kicker is solid, all 3 kicks over 50 yds to win the game 2 of them from 58. Can't imagine having to rekick 3 times to get the W. That dude is amazing.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Impressive win for KC, they spent 3/4 of the game looking pretty average and still figured out how to win it.

This describes for me most NFL games which is why I don't get into it as much as college although I still watch it and this season, I'm enjoying it more than college.

It just seems like the generally better team is behind all game, and then pushes 'turbo' for 10 minutes and wins on a field goal.

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
I did not notice this last week but man does the piped in crowd noise suck. They are way over doing it.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
I did not notice this last week but man does the piped in crowd noise suck. They are way over doing it.

I felt the opposite. There were a couple games last week where the sound mix was off, Vikings Packers was the worst. Thought this week the games I watched were a little better mixed.

Still weird though, it’d help if they weren’t cutting to the shots where the empty stands are so obvious.