NFL: ***2020 NFL Season Thread***

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Cousins sucks. 6/20 with 3 INT. What will his defenders say this time?
The first pick was a shot you gotta take and it got picked. You'll take your chances with Thielen.

The second pick was at the end of the half. Who cares.

The third pick was on him though I'm not sure he could lead Johnson without the LB undercutting it.

Thielen has a huge drop.
Smith has a huge drop.
Johnson has a huge drop.
Mattison has a huge drop.

Kubiak has gone full John DeFillipo and abandoned even trying to establish a ground game.

The offense is concerning but not nearly as concerning as the lack of a defense.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
The first pick was a shot you gotta take and it got picked. You'll take your chances with Thielen.

The second pick was at the end of the half. Who cares.

The third pick was on him though I'm not sure he could lead Johnson without the LB undercutting it.

Thielen has a huge drop.
Smith has a huge drop.
Johnson has a huge drop.
Mattison has a huge drop.

Kubiak has gone full John DeFillipo and abandoned even trying to establish a ground game.
If every player on the team has a huge drop, maybe the qb isn’t putting the ball where it needs to be.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Well, he does have one league leading stat. Unfortunately, it's safeties.
He kinda got screwed on the one today because they blew it dead with him still fully standing upright with one guy wrapped, and as the whistle was blowing he pushed forward and fell ahead to the 2 yard line. Still shouldn't happen at all, but that was a premature whistle.

There isn't a QB in the league with any chance of success behind the Vikings OL. It's handily worse than ISU's, and everyone here knows how rough ours is.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

tenor.gif

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
****. Barkley ACL tear. I want the Bears to win this but that's some ****.

Going to be a rush for teams to add Dion Lewis in fantasy. Luckily the 1 league I am in has open waivers so I already snagged him to stash while the guy I am playing this week that has Barkley is probably going to curse me when he finds out. :)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron