Location TBD; probably WWE Performance Center, Orlando, FL

Sunday, July 19, 2020

WWE Network

Reactions: Macloney

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Well, if this is true.....

There's a Twitter-related rumor going around that Christian is returning to active status this evening to feud with Randy Orton. Perhaps this was planned anyway, but I wonder if Edge's supposed injury might have had something to do with it.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I love that AEW let the foul language fly and TNT lets them. Britt Baker to Tony "The facts are you are in alot of ****!"

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
The wrestling version of Me Too is burning like a wildfire. WWE fired Jack Gallagher. AEW has suspended Sammy Guevara after a comment he made about Sasha Banks.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
The wrestling version of Me Too is burning like a wildfire. WWE fired Jack Gallagher. AEW has suspended Sammy Guevara after a comment he made about Sasha Banks.

The thing is, from what I've read, the Sammy Guevara incident was from 4 years ago.

Let's not forget Joey Ryan. His days at Impact are bound to be numbered, and his Bar Wrestling promotion is essentially finished.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
The thing is, from what I've read, the Sammy Guevara incident was from 4 years ago.

Let's not forget Joey Ryan. His days at Impact are bound to be numbered, and his Bar Wrestling promotion is essentially finished.

Just because it was 4 years ago doesn't disqualify him from deserving punishment. What he said was despicable whether it was 4 years ago or yesterday.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Sammy needs to be gone. That comment was ****** up.

I feel a suspension is just fine, gone is too much. I had to look the quote up and it wasn't that bad. He was trying to make a joke about how sexy she was which I got, and think is mildly funny at face value, but there is a lot to it underneath that people don't see when they aren't affected by the situation.

I see this on TV all the time where people use terms they shouldn't not thinking about the underlying tones. One that hits home to me is "retard".

For example, someone used the term "buttmuncher" the other day and I found it pretty funny. I remember using it in my adolescents. However I just learned a few days ago that it is a homophobic slur.

edit: I loath the cave and think I just went cavey there, lol.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I feel a suspension is just fine, gone is too much. I had to look the quote up and it wasn't that bad. He was trying to make a joke about how sexy she was which I got, and think is mildly funny at face value, but there is a lot to it underneath that people don't see when they aren't affected by the situation.

I see this on TV all the time where people use terms they shouldn't not thinking about the underlying tones. One that hits home to me is "retard".

For example, someone used the term "buttmuncher" the other day and I found it pretty funny. I remember using it in my adolescents. However I just learned a few days ago that it is a homophobic slur.

edit: I loath the cave and think I just went cavey there, lol.

Quote: "When I was at the WWE the other week, I wanted to just go f–king rape that woman,"

That's really bad. No way that should be anywhere near the first million thoughts a man has when he sees a person.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
If you watched AEW last night, you’re aware Moxley pulled himself out of tapings for the foreseeable future due to an exposure to COVID. Turns out his wife Renee was likely that exposure, since she revealed on Twitter she’s tested positive for COVID. This could also be particularly bad for Moxley, considering his recent history of battling MRSA twice, meaning he’s likely immunocompromised.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Saw something online today. As bad of a story-line it was at the time the Dean Ambrose gas mask, shots story-line ended up foreshadowing covid.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
If you watched AEW last night, you’re aware Moxley pulled himself out of tapings for the foreseeable future due to an exposure to COVID. Turns out his wife Renee was likely that exposure, since she revealed on Twitter she’s tested positive for COVID. This could also be particularly bad for Moxley, considering his recent history of battling MRSA twice, meaning he’s likely immunocompromised.

She has symptoms, too, like the loss of taste.

KHoing07

Jun 20, 2018
I know not WWE related by Impact Wrestling have terminated their contract with their World Champion Tessa Blanchard

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I know not WWE related by Impact Wrestling have terminated their contract with their World Champion Tessa Blanchard

Could become WWE-related if they decide risking her attitude is worth signing her. One of the biggest problems for her is she has a reputation of having a very bad attitude, and has made enemies with women throughout the industry. That being said, she’s longtime friends with Charlotte Flair (through their fathers).

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Speaking of Charlotte she is undergoing surgery and will be away from wwe for awhile. No Becky and now Charlotte is a huge blow but now would be a great time to give Bianca and Shayna some time.