Both Gach Transfer Target

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
its the ncaa

logic and reason isnt always their strong suit
Very true. I guess I shouldn't have dealt in an absolute in regards to Harris. I could definitely see him getting his waiver though, even if it is less likely than Gach's waiver.

Reactions: Messi

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I'm not sure if he was kind of pushed out? Or if that matters when they're considering eligibility?
I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere, could've been on here, that Memphis filled his spot a day or two after he left. Seems like they pushed him out if that's the case. And you could probably make a good case for a waiver based off of that, but also because of some of the other situations Penny got himself into. Also, Mike Miller just left Memphis yesterday, so I'm wondering if there's something going on there.

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
The Gopher's PG Carr having 2 more years of eligibility has to be a plus for the good guys.

He should be back in Minneapolis next year which should make Minnesota a less attractive option for Gach. Hopefully if/when Carr comes back that is enough to sway Gach's decision.. it feels like we're definitely a contender but Minnesota is the slight favorite right now. Carr's usage rate was last year and will be extremely high this year.

As for waiver cases, I am more bullish than most on this board. I think Gach almost certainly gets approved and I think there's a good chance Harris does as well. I don't disagree though, nothing is a certainty with the NCAA.

Last edited:

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Why? Gach is moving closer to home, Harris moving 600 miles away.

I give Gach a 70% chance waiver if he goes to ISU or UM

50% for Harris

aren't they both 50/50 ? ;)

its a yes or no!

have a buddy who always argues that point lol

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Now you guys are catching on. What's the chance of winning the lottery...50/50.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Cyclonepride

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
Now you guys are catching on. What's the chance of winning the lottery...50/50.

Your comment is reminding me of Maria Sharapova's interview after beating Serena Williams for the 2004 Wimbledon title. In the on court post match interview she said something similar to "What are the odds of a girl in Russia, moving to the US, picking up tennis and winning Wimbledon? 50:50?"

Reactions: Clone83

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Your comment is reminding me of Maria Sharapova's interview after beating Serena Williams for the 2004 Wimbledon title. In the on court post match interview she said something similar to "What are the odds of a girl in Russia, moving to the US, picking up tennis and winning Wimbledon? 50:50?"

It was a running joke between a buddy and I. Everything is 50/50. Either you do or you don't.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron