***The Da Vinci Code Mafia***

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
One last acronym since you guys enjoyed them this game.

smd mafia.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
FYI - I'll be MIA today as I'm traveling. With Cash being hit, we may want to look at what he was thinking. I know he thought my oldman theory was a possibility.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
He voted north

Good enough for me. Vote North

That's 3 days in a row I voted!

images

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
He voted north
That very well could be mafia framing north too. Just a thought. I also probably deserve some looks to be lynched today, but I will be throwing out all of my theories today so that when the results turn up you can look at all my ideas.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
That very well could be mafia framing north too. Just a thought. I also probably deserve some looks to be lynched today, but I will be throwing out all of my theories today so that when the results turn up you can look at all my ideas.
I don’t think cash would of voted for north if he wasn’t moderately convinced he was mafia. As weird and arrogant as that guy can come off, he’s not an idiot.

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN

This is Mafia 101. I think $ was probably bringing in some MU tactics to stir the pot.

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
I don’t think cash would of voted for north if he wasn’t moderately convinced he was mafia. As weird and arrogant as that guy can come off, he’s not an idiot.

Discy made it clear that Spiker was the detective last night. Is your role more important than that? If not why vote him out?

And why the early push (starting last night) on me? Is your reasoning that $ said me so when I’m inno you can just say you were following a known inno?

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Discy made it clear that Spiker was the detective last night. Is your role more important than that? If not why vote him out?

And why the early push (starting last night) on me? Is your reasoning that $ said me so when I’m inno you can just say you were following a known inno?
Wait a minute though. How would discy know spiker was the detective? Discy was acting like we were screwed as if he knew all 3 people at the top were innocent.

Discy also asked for a vote count on day 1 after it was revealed that oldman was mafia. What innocent would care about the vote count at that point, just vote oldman.

Those actions are not the actions of an inno.

Vote discy

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Nope. I’m not important in this game other than reg inno. I said last night why I did what I did with my back against the wall. No doubt I ended up screwing the pooch hard. If you read back through I didn’t push you. Psy and cash did more. Vikes said follow cash potentially this morning. I just said how cash voted.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Wait a minute though. How would discy know spiker was the detective? Discy was acting like we were screwed as if he knew all 3 people at the top were innocent.

Discy also asked for a vote count on day 1 after it was revealed that oldman was mafia. What innocent would care about the vote count at that point, just vote oldman.

Vote discy
How would discy if mafia know spiker was detective?

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN

Vote discy

Discy is clearly Jérôme Collet

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
How would discy if mafia know spiker was detective?
I don't think he did. I think discy knew you, me and spiker were all inno. That's what I'm saying. When discy said "it doesn't matter we're screwed anyway" it wasn't because he knew spiker was detective it was because he knew all 3 of us were innocent.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron