Noah Biglow DeCommits! (S***)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I really liked this guy, but there was a lot of writing on the wall that it might happen.

He didn't have "ISU Football Commit" in his twitter bio and the pinned tweet of his commitment like most do. He liked A LOT of Pitt stuff the past few weeks and he never really felt connected with the other recruits. It sux that he decommitted.

There are still a few other good cbs we are recruiting.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
This is the stuff that has to drive Matt and his staff nuts.

Or maybe this guy reminds Campbell of why he left Pitt when he was a student there!

jhg

May 21, 2020
"You don't have to respect my decision"

What the hell does that even mean?

Guess you don't follow recruiting drama. Basically every recruit puts respect my decision when they commit or transfer. It's nonsense language, because no one needs to respect or disrespect anyone for committing or transferring to a college. I respect him for saying that. Too bad he's going to the wrong PA school.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Guess you don't follow recruiting drama. Basically every recruit puts respect my decision when they commit or transfer. It's nonsense language, because no one needs to respect or disrespect anyone for committing or transferring to a college. I respect him for saying that. Too bad he's going to the wrong P5 school.
FIFY

I don’t feel any need to respect someone for saying something they have no reason to say. I don’t need his permission to respect his decision or not.

It’s like a thread I ran across on a forum elsewhere. The title was “Needless To Say, I’m Excited!” Well, if you didn’t need to say it, then why bother doing so?

BTW, Pittsburgh is a beautiful city. Unlike the urban areas that certain other Pennsylvania P5 schools occupy.

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
What commits like Biglow are really saying is, "this is my best offer and I want to lock it up now just in case nothing better in my opinion comes along." K-State had a juco commit on Twitter and at the bottom of the tweet stated that his recruitment was still open. I suspect that young man was an academic non qualifier out of high school.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
What commits like Biglow are really saying is, "this is my best offer and I want to lock it up now just in case nothing better in my opinion comes along." K-State had a juco commit on Twitter and at the bottom of the tweet stated that his recruitment was still open. I suspect that young man was an academic non qualifier out of high school.

Yeah, I think that a lot of kids just want to grab a spot at this point. Without any visits, it's tough to make an informed decision. Once the dead period ends, I think we'll see more decommits than ever across CFB.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Yeah, I think that a lot of kids just want to grab a spot at this point. Without any visits, it's tough to make an informed decision. Once the dead period ends, I think we'll see more decommits than ever across CFB.
On the solid verbal they were talking about this. Something like 2x-2.5x more commitments this year then on average.

jhg

May 21, 2020
FIFY

I don’t feel any need to respect someone for saying something they have no reason to say. I don’t need his permission to respect his decision or not.

It’s like a thread I ran across on a forum elsewhere. The title was “Needless To Say, I’m Excited!” Well, if you didn’t need to say it, then why bother doing so?

BTW, Pittsburgh is a beautiful city. Unlike the urban areas that certain other Pennsylvania P5 schools occupy.

I went to Temple and live in Philly, so I vehemently disagree.