WWE Network

Reactions: Macloney

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

I think this secretly is more that Zayn doesn't want to wrestle in this covid 19 culture. He's made several controversial tweets that have rubbed many the wrong way.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Honestly, I don't have a problem with them taking the belt. I also have no issue with those that choose not to wrestle. They have to do what is best for them. And WWE should keep the belts in action.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.

I think this secretly is more that Zayn doesn't want to wrestle in this covid 19 culture. He's made several controversial tweets that have rubbed many the wrong way.

Mad respect for him making his beliefs perfectly clear. Probably better for him profesionally to remain neutral but I'm sure he knows the risk he's taking by speaking out.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I freaking love Britt Baker's submission - Rings of Saturn with a mandible claw. She's not quite there yet, but she has come a long way since the AEW debut. The heel turn was everything for her, and she also got a lot better in the ring.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/18/ex-wwe-star-shad-gaspard-missing-after-beach-incident/

Shad Gaspard formerly of the WWE tag team Duo called Cryme Tyme disappeared while swimming. I hope this has a positive outcome but these things usually don't turn out good.

I knew the name Shad Gaspard, but I couldn't put the name with his role in WWE. Thanks. Extremely sad what's happened - just living your best life and a freak, tragic accident (possibly) ending it suddenly.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I like how Raw is factioning up. Zelina Vega's Latino faction, Seth Rollins' cult faction, and MVP's new "athletic Nation of Domination" faction. And I love how in one segment Austin Theory gets kicked out of Vega's faction, only in the next segment to find himself in Rollins' faction. Was always an odd-man-out in Vega's faction, but makes so much more sense paired with Rollins.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
FYI tonight's Darkside of the Ring tonight is regarding Owen Hart and his tragic passing. I'm kind of conflicted as to whether to watch though. Not sure how many that regularly post in here watched back then. I was and that PPV was so surreal. Wrestling always has crazy twists and turns but from the way JR and King talked you knew something went terribly wrong.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
FYI tonight's Darkside of the Ring tonight is regarding Owen Hart and his tragic passing. I'm kind of conflicted as to whether to watch though. Not sure how many that regularly post in here watched back then. I was and that PPV was so surreal. Wrestling always has crazy twists and turns but from the way JR and King talked you knew something went terribly wrong.

I would watch it but looks like I don't get the station. I watched a lot back then with guys that were two years older than me, but think I missed that PPV and never have watched it.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort

I used to work with an uncle and nephew here in the KC area that were at the show and they have told me that everyone in attendance knew he was dead and that there was some disbelief in how it all played out.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
I'm watching that PPV right now. I love how JR use to talk about the "puppies". I was always entertained by Road Dogg. The Rock is one of my all-time favorites.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I used to work with an uncle and nephew here in the KC area that were at the show and they have told me that everyone in attendance knew he was dead and that there was some disbelief in how it all played out.

I can't imagine what it must have been like to see what happened live.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I'm watching that PPV right now. I love how JR use to talk about the "puppies". I was always entertained by Road Dogg. The Rock is one of my all-time favorites.

I think you meant Lawler talking about puppies - that was really his thing, not JR. Unless that was a really rare instance that JR was talking about puppies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron