Chaundee Brown Final 4 List

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
no. I know that you wake up every single day of your life and pour over social media to see where you need to go to defend Fred’s legacy.

The dude said something about wade being dirty, which of course he is. But are you trying to say Matt was on the staff because of his coaching abilities?

everyone does it, even someone with the squeaky clean image like Ben Jacobson cuts corners.

My point wasn’t that they didn’t play the game but rather that we never really tried swimming in the deep end until Rashad Vaughn.
But this staff secured THT and Oak Hill (LW) two of the highest rated recruits and didn’t cut any corners?

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
My point wasn’t that they didn’t play the game but rather that we never really tried swimming in the deep end until Rashad Vaughn.
But this staff secured THT and Oak Hill (LW) two of the highest rated recruits and didn’t cut any corners?
I don't know if anything fishy went on with LW or THT, but they were no were near the caliber of recruit that Vaughn was so they may not have attracted the same... "intere$t".

Also, I'm pretty sure ISU was willing to play ball with Vaughn a little bit, just not to the extent of UNLV.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
both cheat, next topic.
Both have to play the game to be successful. Lots of gray area, and the previous regime was better at not letting that hurt recruiting. P5 basketball isn’t for everyone.

I’m not sure what LSU is offering, but in regards to basketball, Prohm will pay off for Brown!

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Looks good to me.
Looks like our next Kane level GT!

1.) PG that gets initial ball screen, NWB-Harris
2/3) Go-to scorer, do everything big guard/wing, Shayok- Brown
2/3) Shooting guard, Wigginton/Haliburton- Bolton
4.) Wing guard/small four, THT-Johnson/Dubar/Blackwell
5.) Jacobson-Young/Conditt/Foster

So many possible lineups. Brown could save Prohm’s program.

Last edited:

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
There is a whole Cyclone Fanatic discord channel named in honor of dissing you. Honestly, if I were you, I'd schedule a psychiatric appointment tomorrow, stop frequenting this site, or disappear from the earth forever.

Haha. I’ll follow your lead. You can go first, I’ll be right behind you.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Lol you're probably right

I will always wonder which “Rounders” quote Matt A got from the UNLV recruiter prior to outing RV’s decision on Twitter. I will always think it was “You can’t lose what you don’t put in the middle. But you can’t win much either.”

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I don't know if anything fishy went on with LW or THT, but they were no were near the caliber of recruit that Vaughn was so they may not have attracted the same... "intere$t".

Also, I'm pretty sure ISU was willing to play ball with Vaughn a little bit, just not to the extent of UNLV.

That is why Fred and the staff were so distraught. They committed to a big play, and got beat at it.

until he had to come back to college in order to continue to be a basketball coach, I’m pretty sure that he believed that he would never have to endure that kind of tough loss again.