Chaundee Brown Final 4 List

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Guys, after watching these situations, has anyone checked if we have even made an offer yet?

Jkclone15

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 19, 2017
LSU recruiting ties and then there is just good ‘ole transfer successful power Gonzaga.... oh boy. Good luck, CSP.
I wish these transfer guys would just commit & not put out these final 4 lists. What is the point of that? Not a knock on them, just an honest question on how it matters when they are talking to the coaches behind the scenes anyway.
Ex: Haarms narrowed down to UK, TT, & BYU before choosing BYU. How does it matter UK & TT were in the final 3? I mean it’s not the Bachelor show ;)

I think it's just so that other schools besides the ones they're actively considering stop trying to call them. Like your example Haarms was probably getting non-stop calls and texts from schools all over the country.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I think it's just so that other schools besides the ones they're actively considering stop trying to call them. Like your example Haarms was probably getting non-stop calls and texts from schools all over the country.

I think their are a couple of other reasons a recruit releases their top 4-10 lists.

While it doesn't matter in this transfer season the Top list is usually related to the official visit they prospect would take to each school. I think it is just the normal expectation that they name a top X list.
The list also gives the coach notice to make room on the roster if needed in order make a contingent offer to a true offer. Likely has been the case with Tyler Harris leaving making room for Nolley, at Memphis or ISU slow playing Buggs and not offering while going after higher GT targets.

It also gives the coaches a short time to put the final pitch of the role and team to the player close to their decision and define their role.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Newest excuse in the oven. Steve couldn’t maintain what Fred built because he refused to cheat like Fred used to.

no. I know that you wake up every single day of your life and pour over social media to see where you need to go to defend Fred’s legacy.

The dude said something about wade being dirty, which of course he is. But are you trying to say Matt was on the staff because of his coaching abilities?

everyone does it, even someone with the squeaky clean image like Ben Jacobson cuts corners.