***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Or maybe decide to be coached by Prohm who just put a 6' 6'" sophomore guard into the lottery. Might sound appealing to a 6' 6" sophomore guard.

I'd love for this to be the case. I guess it's just kind of natural to assume he'd want to be closer to home but according to Rivals, it looks like he only took officials to UK, Ku and UVA last year. Who knows. He was high on USC out of HS and UCLA has a new coach, Altman and Few have been landing spots for lots of other transfers. He'll more than likely get to go wherever he likes. With our needs, I'm happy when any highly regarded kids enter the portal, even if we don't have a shot/get them, it fills potential spots for the kids we are competing for. The big boys can't sign them all.

RoseClone

Oct 18, 2006
It's tough to look at any sports being played considering the situation we're currently in. The next couple of months will provide a great landscape as to the potential of playing sports again and having fans in the stands. Our professionals are working on figuring this out. We'll get through this and will be back to sports at some time. Hopefully it's sooner than later but we have to be patient. I would say there's a much higher chance both football and basketball push their starting timeline back a couple of weeks than to completely cancel next year as a whole.

Can we leave this discussion to the other threads regarding the virus? You two will dominate the posts here if not. Start a thread about not playing basketball next year or something.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Understood. But remember, he wasn't starting until LW got hurt. Obviously couldn't get TH out of the line-up once he got in.

We do not know what happens in the counterfactual of Wigginton never getting hurt and Hailburton playing incredibly essentially from the start of the year.

I imagine Haliburton eventually replaces either LW or THT in the starting lineup.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Bolton needs to develop a floater
Speaking of that, when McDermott was here, he developed lots of floaters - those seasons with him at the helm were definitely "flushable" material. (Sorry, couldn't help myself).
On a serious note, thanks for all you do in bringing CF great recruiting info!

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Could help with ISU's recruitment of Turner, Xavier is on his final list.

@EvanDaniels Gardner Webb guard Nate Johnson just committed to Xavier, a source tells @247Sports. Averaged 13.5 PPG. Eligible to play immediately.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron