***Big 12 Wrestling Thread***

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Straw still has a lot of work to do. Only 4 at 165 I think. Cook won, but didn’t look good
So realistically he’s setting himself up for a big match first thing tomorrow morning in the Consi semifinals correct?

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Gotta watch the Dresser interview... No BS straight to the point. He nailed it we looked tight and had sloppy wins. Got that first round jitters out and now get to go take care of business

• Optimistic
Reactions: Critterdoc1

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Could be a rough 2nd session, ya’ll. Fair warning.

EDIT: It could also be glorious. I think we are underdogs, and in some cases heavy underdogs, in the majority of our matchups

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

EDIT: It could also be glorious. I think we are underdogs, and in some cases heavy underdogs, in the majority of our matchups

This is true, but that's what happens when you advance so many guys, so it's not such a bad thing. We could have advanced 4 guys instead of 8 and then done well in the consi's.... but which would you prefer? Obviously what happened today is a lot better.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
This is true, but that's what happens when you advance so many guys, so it's not such a bad thing. We could have advanced 4 guys instead of 8 and then done well in the consi's.... but which would you prefer? Obviously what happened today is a lot better.

Oh, this is definitely better.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Thank you. I was gonna post something very similar but you saved me time

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Mantanona gassed at the end of his 1st match. Colbray needs to keep the pace up
Colbray just needs to come out pedal to the metal from the very start. Push the pace and should set himself up at the end to get it done.

• Agree
Reactions: buf87

cywr89

May 14, 2009

You are freaking insane...complaining the whole round and now warning us of the collapse when we have 5 favorites in the semis and OSU has 3 favored and 1 toss-up. I know you hate when ISU has some success but get a life or move on.