Haliburton NBA

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
He could use Monte as an example and comeback and become a legend at his alma mater. Of course, the guaranteed money for being a lottery pick is huge 5.3-8.1 million per year would be tough to pass up. That kind of money sets you up for life if used wisely.

I'd like to think Monte would have gone if he would have been projected high.

These guys can still be loyal to ISU from afar if it made financial sense.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Halliburton is an odd player, in that he makes everyone around him better, and is still unselfish about getting his own points, I think he would rather have an assist then score himself.

The scouts value what he is and what he can become, that is why they are talking about him being a lottery pick.
But he is not the type of player that can take over a game by himself, but boy, is a one hell of a cog in the machine on a good team.

Hate Iowa with a passion, but with what they have in Garza, if he was playing off guard or point on that team, they would go a long way in the tournament. He is the piece that they are missing.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Halliburton is an odd player, in that he makes everyone around him better, and is still unselfish about getting his own points, I think he would rather have an assist then score himself.

The scouts value what he is and what he can become, that is why they are talking about him being a lottery pick.
But he is not the type of player that can take over a game by himself, but boy, is a one hell of a cog in the machine on a good team.

Hate Iowa with a passion, but with what they have in Garza, if he was playing off guard or point on that team, they would go a long way in the tournament. He is the piece that they are missing.

huh?

Help Support Us

Become a patron