KU vs KSU Brawl

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Bruce is a *******, he said he hopes their isn’t any repercussions? Seriously dude?
It's rather telling of what his own players think of Weber that he specifically told his players to back off to finish the game yet they completely ignored him and not only went for the bush league steal and dunk but then doubled down by leaving the bench and initiating a brawl.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Does it have to be a B12 call or can the institutions just suspend them on their own? I don’t know.

School can suspend him and probably will, however I believe the Big 12 can add on if they feel it is not enough. Not sure if the league has the stones to implement the last one.

Sounds like Jeff Long is going to try and push for significant suspensions.

Self given other transgressions, he is putting Kansas through might not have as much or an input as in the past so maybe KU drops the hammer down

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Eh, this whole thing happened because the entire Kansas State team.left the bench and attacked DeSousa.

You've said a lot of bat **** crazy stuff about KU over the years but this is your craziest post by a mile.

I know you're a somewhat intelligent person, believe me you are completely insane on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
It's rather telling of what his own players think of Weber that he specifically told his players to back off to finish the game yet they completely ignored him and not only went for the bush league steal and dunk but then doubled down by leaving the bench and initiating a brawl.

Yah. Good thing Kansas players stayed on the bench.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles

Block it and walk away... The clock is still ticking, both were 2 legal plays

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014

The fact that you think KSU initiated this brawl is ******* stupid. Just stop dude.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls

I agree and the KU players must think Self is trash as well. I’m sure he has told his team not to fight the other team in multiple occasions. Yet here we are.

Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Even with how ridiculous the KU fans have been, Self and Long have been absolutely the opposite. They have certainly gained respect in my book for what they've said publicly tonight.

Of course, we'll see tomorrow if their actions match those strong words.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

You are such a dumbass.

Remember when you ******** throw a god damn fit when an Iowa State fan approached Bill Self?