Replacement for Ruhle at Baylor?

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Kim put it to UCONN last night in a sweet Baylor victory. Broke their 98-straight home winning streak. I enjoy her coaching and moxie.
HMH7WVBTL4I6VANY67XTISW6NE.jpg

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
Baylor hit back to back homeruns with Briles and Rhule. Any choice they make that's not a homerun and they are easily Texas Tech. There seems to be a thought that Baylor is an easy place to win. It's not, they've had two elite level coaches back to back. Just like Iowa. Get the wrong guy in there and things turn south in a hurry.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Did you hear what Matthew McConaughey said? It was gross:

"This is a great institution, and I would send my daughter here, and I would pay for anyone else's daughter to come here. I donate money here every day. I'm in the know. And I'm tired of hearing it. This is a great institution. The problems that we have at Texas are no different than the problems at any other school in America. Period. Move on. Find another story to write."

"If somebody's around you and they ever say, 'I will never send my daughter to Texas,' you knock them right in the face!”

Oh. Excuse me? He didn’t say that to cheers from a crowd?
Oh, she said that? Wait, she said that Baylor? And she’s still the coach? Gross.

29906170001_5346717124001_5346716510001-vs.jpg
Maybe I should write her and ask here to back this up and pay for my daughter to go there.

Reactions: LincolnSwinger

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Baylor hit back to back homeruns with Briles and Rhule. Any choice they make that's not a homerun and they are easily Texas Tech. There seems to be a thought that Baylor is an easy place to win. It's not, they've had two elite level coaches back to back. Just like Iowa. Get the wrong guy in there and things turn south in a hurry.

I would argue recruiting players to the wasteland that is Lubbock is a bit of a tougher sell.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Baylor (like KSU) loses a TON off of their 2019 squad.

Will be interesting to see how coaches at both spots respond.

I'd have more faith in KSU being just fine.

I hope Baylor falls flat on their face and stays there.

And gets kicked really hard the whole time.

Reactions: aauummm