ESPN+ ISU BB Game Schedule

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
I completely understand the frustrations of getting used to streaming. Interfaces have gotten better. More and more local channels are now available through streaming services. But honestly, streaming is what more and more people want. More people are streaming than using cable/satellite. More and more content is being made available through streaming only. Look at the shows winning Golden Globes and Emmys, a large majority of those shows are only available through streaming services. This is the world we live in. I'd suggest trying all of the services to see what works best for you. They all have free trials.

I like streaming for tv shows, I just don’t like it for live sports or live news because I like to flip back and forth between games on commercials.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
If you want a non bias opinion on ESPN+ go
Look at the comments on the isu basketball Facebook post about the game Wednesday. Many many people upset

If you have to keep bumping your thread, no one else cares. Stop trying to make this a thing.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
"I have no idea who you are and what you have tried, but I am going to ahead and assume you have never tried it and you don't like change"

"Then make some broad sweeping comment about how you don't like streaming and that means you don't like change and that means you are what's wrong with life"

I tried SlingTV a while back. At first I liked it because of the cost savings, but over time I grew to hate it because the stream was inconsistent at best, I hated the interface, I hated jumping back and forth between apps to watch things, it was hard (at the time anyway) to get set up to watch on multiple channels, local channels were still through my antenna, so I had to jump in and out of the apps to watch those, etc.
dd7126ef2a52c50ba8a71f721e0021dacbc48b36.gifv

• Funny
Reactions: DeereClone

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
It would be nice if ESPN+ allowed at least for reruns of all ESPN shows. I don't have ESPNU but still can't even watch a rerun of the TCU game. All ISU games are/were available for replays on Cyclones.TV so why not Big XII Now? Because E$PN.

• Winner
Reactions: CyBobby

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Yeah, but I dropped Cyclones TV when they sold out to E$PN.

I know it’s f ed up. I don’t know exactly what they’re going to do with the ESPN+ game replays, but the other ESPN game replays will probably still be on the Cyclones app.

GhCy74

Oct 22, 2018
Chicago based alum here...signed up for ESPN+ a few minutes ago so I could watch Kansas game tonight. Game is blacked out in Chicago. ****Kansas and ****ESPN+

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Chicago based alum here...signed up for ESPN+ a few minutes ago so I could watch Kansas game tonight. Game is blacked out in Chicago. ****Kansas and ****ESPN+

I'd check again. It's an ESPN+ exclusive so it hasn't been sold to a local broadcasting outlet. ESPN+ exclusives for College Basketball shouldn't have any blackout restrictions.

• Agree
Reactions: ArgentCy

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
I, reluctantly, subscribed. I say 'reluctantly' because the vast majority of that channel content (eg fights, soccer, etc), I have absolutely zero interest in. BUT, because CycloneFanatic receives a stipend, I figured I'm helping one of my causes.

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
I'd check again. It's an ESPN+ exclusive so it hasn't been sold to a local broadcasting outlet. ESPN+ exclusives for College Basketball shouldn't have any blackout restrictions.
They black out espn+ games all the time. Depends on location though. For espn+ is does not matter if it’s on another channel for it to be blacked out or not

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
They black out espn+ games all the time. Depends on location though. For espn+ is does not matter if it’s on another channel for it to be blacked out or not
With that being said if you don’t allow location access on the device you are using it will automatically say blacked out

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010

That makes ZERO sense. There should absolutely be no blackouts on ESPN+. I mean WTH, it's the ONLY place to watch...$$$

Oh and F*&& Disney.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo

There's a difference between ESPN+ Exclusives and content licensed to ESPN+. ESPN+ Exclusives are not blacked out. This is a service that mid-major fans have to use all the time, we know the full ins and outs.

Example. The Valley TV package that runs on Fox Sports Midwest and NBC Sports Chicago is blacked out in the states the Valley covers (Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri) because those linear channels are available in that footprint and the Valley is protecting it's TV partners. The Valley on ESPN+ exclusive games are not blacked out because that is ESPN content. Same with the MLS being blacked out in market.

I'm out on this thread. I'm done with this troll intentionally trying to light up a fan base that he hates. Let him continue to spread misinformation while trying to rip off my username. Whatever.