Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I was informed yesterday that my daughter had a Tik Tok with 3400 views. I guess that makes you a minor Tik Tok celebrity.

One of our neighbor's kids became a Tik Tok celebrity. He released a video making fun of Wisconsin and misspelled Wisconsin.

I have very little idea what Tik Tok is but it seems to be what kids are watching on their phones these days.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
All of this Christmas gift giving talk made me realize I still have some Christmas shopping left to do. Checked off a new travel bag (for me). Checked off new phone (for me). Checked off the ISU bowl game (for me). To be shopped, new laptop (for me). To be shopped, new iron skillets (for me). To be shopped, mo' wine (for me). Most of the stuff just comes wrapped in an Amazon box which is cool since I don't have a tree to put them under anyway. :rolleyes:

Just more stuff for you all to come get when I drop dead running on the track later today. The suitcase will probably be on the porch in a snow covered Amazon box later today. Car keys are in the dresser drawer. You'll have to torch open the gun safe, pretty sure BCC was safe cracker at some point in his career and knows how to operate a torch. There is a box of Santa chocolates on the kitchen counter you might drop in the mail to my niece for me. When you're done just set the place on fire on you're way out.
A couple of things:
1. Since you have no Christmas tree I assume you have a Festivus pole.
2. No need to crack the safe - use explosives. And that removes the need to torch the house on the way out.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I was informed yesterday that my daughter had a Tik Tok with 3400 views. I guess that makes you a minor Tik Tok celebrity.

One of our neighbor's kids became a Tik Tok celebrity. He released a video making fun of Wisconsin and misspelled Wisconsin.

I have very little idea what Tik Tok is but it seems to be what kids are watching on their phones these days.
I am this close to removing Tik Tok and just about every other social media type thing from my daughter's phone. She constantly "doesn't have enough time" but still can find time to be on her phone hours a day.

Teenagers! :mad:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

What I’m seen of Tic Tok is basically kids making a$$es$ out of themselves or trying to sing songs like DMX would sing, non radio version.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I am this close to removing Tik Tok and just about every other social media type thing from my daughter's phone. She constantly "doesn't have enough time" but still can find time to be on her phone hours a day.

Teenagers! :mad:
They keep showing me Tik Toks that they laugh uncontrollably about and I don't get it. I'm not an old fuddy-duddy. I blame them.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
We are going to see a cover band called Ladies of the 80s/Rockit Science this weekend. Evidently, half the show they dress as ladies form the 80s and half they dress as rocker dudes from the 80s. Does anybody have any acid-washed jeans I can borrow?

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Guess these Christmas movies based on still-shots. Answers at the bottom.

1)A Christmas Story 2)A Christmas Carol 3)National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 4)The Grinch 5)White Christmas 6)Home Alone 7)Miracle on 34th Street 8)Elf 9)Scrooged 10)A Charlie Brown Christmas 11)Die Hard - yes, it's a Christmas movie
When I try to open those all I get is

Gone.JPG

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
We are going to see a cover band called Ladies of the 80s/Rockit Science this weekend. Evidently, half the show they dress as ladies form the 80s and half they dress as rocker dudes from the 80s. Does anybody have any acid-washed jeans I can borrow?

Are these men or women band members? I could see half the show being a little off either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.