Some thoughts on the bowl destination...

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
KSU has a better record, they beat us head to head, and they also have a great travel reputation. They have also been a bigger football brand than us over the last 20 years. I can't think of any reason why Orlando would take us over them.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
My plan is to drive where ever it may be. So if anyone wants to car pool with me let me know.
can you swing through SA and scoop me up?
giphy.gif

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
KSU has a better record, they beat us head to head, and they also have a great travel reputation. They have also been a bigger football brand than us over the last 20 years. I can't think of any reason why Orlando would take us over them.

Solid fan here

• Useful
Reactions: alarson

CySmitty

Jan 3, 2008
Longmont, CO

Alamo one year ago. ISU blew that place up. I dont think they haver ever seen anything like it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: FatNTired

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Booked a bunch of flights, hotels, and car rentals. Glad I can refunds for flights cancelled within 24 hours.

Reactions: Sigmapolis

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Alamo one year ago. ISU blew that place up. I dont think they haver ever seen anything like it.

this is a city that has a large tourism industry. San Antonio made 54 million dollars the week between Christmas and New Years last year.

that number is blinking on good year blimps to other cities.

Reactions: ILikeCy

CySmitty

Jan 3, 2008
Longmont, CO
this is a city that has a large tourism industry. San Antonio made 54 million dollars the week between Christmas and New Years last year.

that number is blinking on good year blimps to other cities.

I dont disagree but ISU has a fan base that most teams wish they had. I dont think KSU currently has that brand. The vampire isnt there anymore (Praise the lord). i dont think they will travel near as well as we will. I hope that pushes it in our favor but who knows.