MIKE LEACH ALERT

c.y.c.l.o.n.e.s

Feb 21, 2007
I usually enjoy a good, off the wall Mike Leach rant, but I have to say I lost a lot of respect for him a couple of weeks ago when he called his players "fat, dumb happy and entitled".

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Leach, Harbaugh and Saban this weekend think they are to good to answer hard questions.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Honestly seems like a fair question. One minute Leech wants to say recruiting rankings don't matter, the next he wants to use it as an excuse for getting owned by his rival school yearly.

Seems I've heard that somewhere before, can anyone help me out?

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Honestly seems like a fair question. One minute Leech wants to say recruiting rankings don't matter, the next he wants to use it as an excuse for getting owned by his rival school yearly.

The guy's tone and the way he led Leech down that path shows me he really wasn't asking a genuine question.

I will say if every coach just sat there and took responsibility for it all (whether they believed they were at fault or not) like Campbell does, it'd save them a lot of grief.

• Agree
Reactions: throwittoblythe

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Leach won’t have to deal with that reporter anymore.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
That program has fallen off quickly. Think their fans thought this is where they'd be after a 10-3 season a year ago? College football is a fickle beast

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
Seems like all he could have said was coaches need to coach better otherwise it makes it sound like he's blaming the kids for not being good enough. He probably should have just taken the blame and moved on but it is funny giving it back to the media when they rarely take any heat themselves.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Seems like all he could have said was coaches need to coach better otherwise it makes it sound like he's blaming the kids for not being good enough. He probably should have just taken the blame and moved on but it is funny giving it back to the media when they rarely take any heat themselves.
He could of taken the high road but who knows how many bad or stupid questions that guy has asked over the years.

Some of those twits in the media really get their jollies though when a coach rips into them even when they deserve it though. I can see Pandy getting chewed out and then having no idea that someone was actually upset him.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines

"SEATTLE – Sometime in the second half of Friday’s Apple Cup, a Fox camera zeroed in on a couple in the stands, the female decked out in Husky purple, the male in all Coug attire.

Now, maybe they were just next-seat neighbors. But the facial and body language made it look as if she was taking his sorry butt to Dump City – or at the very least giving him a little dose-of-his-own-medicine mansplaining.

Surely by Saturday morning, a creative editor will have a version on social media with their faces replaced by those of Chris Petersen and Mike Leach, likely with a caption along the lines of, “It’s not me, Mike. It’s you.”

Boy, is it ever you."

First couple of paragraphs of the article. Uhh yeah this reporter is a tool.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron