STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
On the drive home calls Marg

Fran "we lost out on Foster, the only thing that we can do now is make more self entitled DB's so please be in the bed room ready when I get home. OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You really think Fran is calling the shots in that relationship? Hell, I remember rumors swirling that Fran actually carried their youngest.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Hope they either removed all chairs and other throwable objects, or nailed them down.

Mrs. Foster: Hi, Coach. Come on in.

Fran: Hi, Mrs. Foster, good to see you again.

Mrs. Foster: Why don't you sit down over there on the couch. Have you met Sheriff Van Renterghem of the Mahaska County Sheriff's office? He just happened to be here visiting. I hope you don't mind sitting next to him while we talk...

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
You really think Fran is calling the shots in that relationship? Hell, I remember rumors swirling that Fran actually carried their youngest.

ok try this then:

Fran - "We missed out on Foster"
Marg - "Well you better get yourself aroused by the time you get home because we have a basketball team to build. And don't forget your ball gag this time"

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Imagine if the rumor was true that the Murray twins being offered scholarships was a move made to get Foster to come to Iowa City. So now those two spots are filled by low-tier mid major type players... and now Xavier chooses Iowa State. Lol

Now, I don't really believe that to be true, because I honestly believe Fran thinks they can help out his team in someway, which is even worse.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I disagree. But I didn’t want to click the disagree emoji because lately we have lots of sensitive Nancy’s on this site if you click disagree
Here's an example that might help flip your opinion on that.. When there's an injury in any sport, reporters sometimes give an update on that players injury, even if their status has not changed at all.