STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
If Franny Pants knocks at your door, DO NOT INVITE HIM IN!!!

View attachment 68410
View attachment 68411

You all saw the Lost Boys, right?
giphy.gif

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Jesus, you’ve already started your meltdown. There’s no need to attack recruits that haven’t even signed elsewhere because you’re an unstable lunatic that can’t handle rejection.

Sure, the staff has done all they can, and if Xavier were to choose Iowa there’s likely nothing they could have done differently. It doesn’t mean Foster is dumb, it means he doesn’t prioritize things that are typically most valuable to players that aspire to have success. And please, stop alluding to his Dad taking advantage of his son. This is the Foster’s decision, your bi-polar, insecurities be damned.

There should never be a meltdown over a single recruit going elsewhere. That doesn’t mean we don’t care. I’m sure the staff will care. We’ve recruited him for years and he would really help us win.
Unstable lunatic... lol snicker. :)

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I am no fan of Fran but White definitely got much better from his freshman year till his senior year. Woodbury also improved noticeably, never got anywhere near his recruiting rankings, but he improved as a player. That being said I think both could have been better developed elsewhere.

Moss improved greatly from his recruiting video.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I have some trusted sources that I use that do know a lot, however always told me that you truly never know what an 18 year old kid will decide in the end (which is very true).
This is where I’m at.

Sources can be on with their assessment. But these are still just kids making a decision about college/basketball. Last minute flips happen to average high school kids, let alone those with huge pressure from all sorts of people. It’s kind of ridiculous when fans suffering from recruiting fatigue take the indecision personally

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
This is where I’m at.

Sources can be on with their assessment. But these are still just kids making a decision about college/basketball. Last minute flips happen to average high school kids, let alone those with huge pressure from all sorts of people. It’s kind of ridiculous when fans suffering from recruiting fatigue take the indecision personally
As with every single recruit and their decision, it's best to let it all play out. You want the kid to want to play for your school.. you don't want him to make a rash decision because it usually doesn't work out well in the end. It's an extremely tough decision for young adults to make and likely will impact the rest of their careers. It's best to wait it out and not get impatient because in the end, they're either going to choose the school you're a fan of or not.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Marg we gotta have more children!

On the drive home calls Marg

Fran "we lost out on Foster, the only thing that we can do now is make more self entitled DB's so please be in the bed room ready when I get home. OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Funny
Reactions: ATCy