STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I have A LOT of questions...

"Per my source, “my boss’s old golf coach is his grandpa and lives here in CR. Boss talked to him a couple weeks ago and said it was Iowa v isu a day or two before it was announced. Said he likes ISUs staff more but like Iowa’s players more. Then after the gf news he was fairly confident in the hawks. Plus he likes those Murray twins and knows em well apparently. Fran made a point to tell foster they were committing before they announced.”

"Those murray twins commitments make sense now if this is true"
I went over there just to see what some on their side were saying, saw this quote and also a quote stating Chris Williams was "much worse" than Randy Peterson and then I left. My lord.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Twitter's got your back.

Poor @ILoveIowaBball, his breakneck twitter journalism turned so quickly.

source.gif

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Twitter's got your back.

I've been with @CyTwins this entire time saying that Xavier was going to be a Cyclone. I have some trusted sources that I use that do know a lot, however always told me that you truly never know what an 18 year old kid will decide in the end (which is very true). This decision by Xavier to not attend the game tonight sort of puts the nail in the coffin in my opinion. Barring anything absolutely crazy happening, Xavier Foster will be an Iowa State Cyclone next year, and that is absolutely awesome.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
While understandably commenting in jest, i'm feeling educational today, so a shout out to all...

While admittedly "f*cking millenials" has a nice ring to it, just as "thanks Obama" offers us, I can't speak to the staff at sites for TOE, but the staff here at CF and a majority of us commenting on CF are in fact millennials.

Instead, you'll want to ask Trebek to take "Gen Z'ers" for 800. Them darn entitled college-aged and hike skool kids that Fox News wants us to b*tch about, just as our good 'n' proper nazi and minority-hatin' grandpappies before us did, are in fact Gen Z'ers.

source.gif
YouKnowNothing.jpeg

Reactions: 83cy and GetAwesome

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I have A LOT of questions...

"Per my source, “my boss’s old golf coach is his grandpa and lives here in CR. Boss talked to him a couple weeks ago and said it was Iowa v isu a day or two before it was announced. Said he likes ISUs staff more but like Iowa’s players more. Then after the gf news he was fairly confident in the hawks. Plus he likes those Murray twins and knows em well apparently. Fran made a point to tell foster they were committing before they announced.”

"Those murray twins commitments make sense now if this is true"

Not as friendly with the ISU players? That's okay. Many of them will be moving on the the NBA anyway.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron