MLB: ***Official MLB Postseason Thread***

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
As a Yankees fan, I’d love seeing the TB- Houston series go five games. Then take our chances with the winner against the top of our rotation starting the series.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
As a Yankees fan, I’d love seeing the TB- Houston series go five games. Then take our chances with the winner against the top of our rotation starting the series.
I'd love to have Games 1&2 in NY and not have to face Verlander, Cole, and Greinke.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Cards are finally giving Flaherty some runs! All 9 guys in the lineup have scored, 7 guys with a RBI..still batting in the top of 1st.

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
Cardinals are one home-field advantage series against a wild card team from another pennant...

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Cardinals are one home-field advantage series against a wild card team from another pennant...

Won't be dissing the wildcards. Both wildcard teams left won more than the Cards did this year. ;)

Cards do get the home field though, even with the lesser record.

Last edited:

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN

Nats are gonna be tough. Scherzer and Strasburg are a dominant one-two punch in a playoff series. I know they beat Mad Max once this year, but that dude is as big of a competitor as I've ever seen. Probably going to have to beat Scherzer twice to win the series. I think their bullpen is shaky though? I don't know much about them beyond the rotation.

Cards have Flaherty who's been dominant, but the rotation falls off quickly after that. Here's to hoping the Cards can keep the offense rolling!

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
kershaw has to be one of the biggest chokers of all time

I didn't hear the sound bite, but they said on ESPNRadio this morning that Kershaw said in his post game that "everything everyone has been saying about me in the playoffs is true." Whoa, buddy, that is not what you want to hear if you're a Dodgers fan. Sounds like a guy whose about to fall off a cliff.

Help Support Us

Become a patron