Bowen Born

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I get the feeling Born wants to play P6, he'd just need to hold off on committing till late. I'd guess Fran will eventually extend an offer (after he misses on his top couple of guard targets). Iowa has been watching his events most of the year.
Although he is an in-state recruit, his dad's not an Iowa legacy so his offer is not a guaranteed event from Fran. Maybe Bowen has an uncle that went to Iowa. He may also be too athletic to be an Iowa point guard.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
I get the feeling Born wants to play P6, he'd just need to hold off on committing till late. I'd guess Fran will eventually extend an offer (after he misses on his top couple of guard targets). Iowa has been watching his events most of the year.
I think both parties know this will happen.

omar34

Mar 8, 2017
Are you sure that making a comparison to Clayton Custer diminishes his stock? Last year , Custer did all right for himself during a tournament with some pretty good teams.
Custer should have played for ISU, But Fred didn't give him much of a chance! The talent ahead of him was hard to put on the bench!

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
"Iowa filled their PG need."

giphy.gif

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Its going to be UNI or Drake. The only other official he's taken is to Indiana State and that was more of a favor to Greg Lansing than anything.

UNI and Drake are his best offers and where he's got a chance to have the biggest impact. I'm drooling over him playing with AJ Green for two years.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
He could be the next Reed Timmer for the Bulldogs. Would love to see him play at the Knapp. Which, by the way, I just sent in my payment for my seasons basketball tickets. Crazy to think that basketball will be starting in a few months. But first things first. Beat Iowa!

• Informative
Reactions: 3GenClone

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
Its going to be UNI or Drake. The only other official he's taken is to Indiana State and that was more of a favor to Greg Lansing than anything.

UNI and Drake are his best offers and where he's got a chance to have the biggest impact. I'm drooling over him playing with AJ Green for two years.
Me too

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009

It's so weird to think that if he signs with either one of those schools, he'll never play against ISU. I usually kind of root against those two signing good IA HS kids that will come back to bite ISU, but I guess I am more rooting for them now.

• Agree
Reactions: 1UNI2ISU

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
It's so weird to think that if he signs with either one of those schools, he'll never play against ISU. I usually kind of root against those two signing good IA HS kids that will come back to bite ISU, but I guess I am more rooting for them now.

Yes it’s great they are more like the 2-A teams right outside of the city that you have a few friends from now. Easier to root for.