Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Took LittleWx with me to “help” at the You g Eagles event since MrsWx is still sick. He ended up looking cute enough that two business jets and one king air that stopped in inviting him in to look around.

The king air was delivering organs for transplants. Was interesting to see a few coolers with “Human Organ” stickers on them get off loaded and rushed off to the U (we were in IC).

Invited @00clone to bring his kids by which he did and I got to meet his wife.

Since MrsWx is still sick we cancelled our getaway to Wichita and our backup plan of going to the fair on Monday is not looking good either.

End random Cool story bro post.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Long ass day at work. Tomorrow should be an easy day and they send me a helper. Oh well no complaints just get done sooner and take the gravy when it presents itself.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Took LittleWx with me to “help” at the You g Eagles event since MrsWx is still sick. He ended up looking cute enough that two business jets and one king air that stopped in inviting him in to look around.

The king air was delivering organs for transplants. Was interesting to see a few coolers with “Human Organ” stickers on them get off loaded and rushed off to the U (we were in IC).

Invited @00clone to bring his kids by which he did and I got to meet his wife.

Since MrsWx is still sick we cancelled our getaway to Wichita and our backup plan of going to the fair on Monday is not looking good either.

End random Cool story bro post.

00 so something something yoga pants something? :rolleyes:

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
2E196481-4AFA-4B12-920D-FB1917EEF18F.jpeg Would I dare share this on any other forum here?
Near the Iowa State Fairgrounds..

• Dislike
Reactions: SCyclone

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Having a glass of wine than going to bed early. The frig shopping **** was frustrating as hell. Pretty much nothing will fit as well in my built in space like my current old frig. They will either be significantly smaller or stick out like 3 or 4 inches. The one I found that is between too small and too large would require cabinet modification at the top. Probably going to have a repair guy look at the old one. Will be worth $100 to see if it is insane $$ to fix or not. Not like modifying a cabinet wouldn't be expense. And finding someone to that, like who?

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
In one of the firstiest of first world problems:
1. Replaced Z's car seat in my car. We've gotten great use of the old one, but there's no way her teachers will be able to work through those straps, and, you know, it's time.
2. Set it up here in the living room tonight. Easy. No instructions, but I'm a pro.

Now, the first world problem:
1. The cupholders ain't there. The space is there. The cup part is not.
2. There's an accessory bag, I think, included. Unsealed, like, ever.

I think those cups ended up on the factory floor and swept away. That's not ideal.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Was interesting to see a few coolers with “Human Organ” stickers on them get off loaded and rushed off to the U (we were in IC).
The jet my in-laws own part of used to be the Midwest Transplant Network's. You call in organ donations and their goal was to have the jet en route within the hour.

Reactions: NWICY

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
View attachment 65632 Would I dare share this on any other forum here?
Near the Iowa State Fairgrounds..

Such a pet peeve of mine...anti The Other Team instead of pro "My" Team. I think in all my years living around here (Nebraska included) I've seen one ISU plate that was of that sort. (HRKY WHO) Just saw an ANTI CY plate this week while leaving work.

I wonder how bad this is in other states with multiple D1 universities. AtM and Texa$? Any of the SEC teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron