Busch Latte

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
Where Busch Light belongs. Yes, that’s me.

DimpledAbandonedAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

You ******* monster.

• Funny
Reactions: Cy4Lifer and NWICY

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
More like Don't Remember What You Did All Day IPA.

With all things being equal(food, water intake, joints smoked) I don’t know what is but if I drink twenty session iPas at 4.2% I’m ****** up beyond belief.

If I drink something like twenty Busch lights at 4.2% I’m at least coherent.

I’m sure the science doesn’t check out but that’s my story.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Another thing that gets old is the idea that all people who drink craft beer hate normal beer and the people who drink it.

I love craft beer, but don't always want to drink it. That's where Busch, Natty, etc has a role to play. A place for everything, everything in it's place.

The people who act like anyone who prefers an IPA or a stout to Busch Light is a judgmental snob are just as bad as the people who think that anyone who drinks Busch Light is an inbred moron.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Another thing that gets old is the idea that all people who drink craft beer hate normal beer and the people who drink it.

I love craft beer, but don't always want to drink it. That's where Busch, Natty, etc has a role to play. A place for everything, everything in it's place.

The people who act like anyone who prefers an IPA or a stout to Busch Light is a judgmental snob are just as bad as the people who think that anyone who drinks Busch Light is an inbred moron.

I feel like i'm somewhere in the middle.

I love a good craft beer. And i'll drink a cheap beer (including busch if that's all thats available) on a long day outside (particularly if cold and free). But i also think Busch is pretty trash and given the option among cheap beers going up to even a bud light is several steps up over Busch.

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
top-definition-f-%3E-o-busch-beer-budweisers-inbred-little-24599112.png

Full disclosure- I have a case of Busch light sitting next to a 4-pack of Fire Skulls and Money in my fridge. Like Al said, there’s a time for both.

• Agree
Reactions: Gunnerclone

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
top-definition-f-%3E-o-busch-beer-budweisers-inbred-little-24599112.png

Full disclosure- I have a case of Busch light sitting next to a 4-pack of Fire Skulls and Money in my fridge. Like Al said, there’s a time for both.

That doesn’t even make sense a nice DIPA is far better wife beating fuel than Busch Light.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

Imagine getting personally offended over your beer choice

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Random question: Are there like HS kids that are now craft beer drinkers? When I was in HS “craft beer” was leinenkugels and we called all “craft beer”, “dark beer”.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I feel like i'm somewhere in the middle.

I love a good craft beer. And i'll drink a cheap beer (including busch if that's all thats available) on a long day outside (particularly if cold and free). But i also think Busch is pretty trash and given the option among cheap beers going up to even a bud light is several steps up over Busch.

I actually prefer Busch Light to Bud Light.

Basically, if I'm not going to drink craft beer, I want that beer to be cheap. Bud Light costs a bit more than Busch Light and I don't really see any upgrade in quality. That's why I'll drink Natty Light too.

• Agree
Reactions: 2020cy and 1UNI2ISU

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Pumpkin spice latte craze that goes on. Started as a pun but people ran with it

Ahhhh... Makes sense that I don't get it since it's a joke based on two things I don't consume.

I haven't seen any layers of that onion.

If anyone hasn't seen it check out the Conan Without Borders episode where he goes to Italy and asks them to put pumpkin in his cafe latte.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Someone thought it was a clever way to try and make it sound fancy as a joke. I don't think it's that funny, but lots of folks do, I guess.

I always thought it was a shout out to waking up early and tailgating. Like “it’s 5:00am on Gameday, time to grab a latte”

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I always thought it was a shout out to waking up early and tailgating. Like “it’s 5:00am on Gameday, time to grab a latte”

That makes me feel better than the idea that our entire fan base gets geared up for pumpkin spice latte season. I'm going to believe this even if it's not true.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I like both. Usually I'll start with some craft beers, but if I get more than 4 or 5 deep it's time to switch to something lite or I'm going to be ******.