Busch Latte

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
You know, I don't think I've ever had a Busch Light. Didn't even know it was an Iowa thing until a few years ago. Probably have had some but I couldn't tell you what it tastes like.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
Here's how i view people who talk bad about Busch Light.....

source.gif

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Busch Lite is literally the worst beverage ever produced by mankind. Give me goat piss over that.
I agree. I actually tried some in San Antonio, and had to stop after one swig. It's really awful, and I don't understand why anyone would drink the stuff unless they don't like to pay for real beer.

• Winner
Reactions: deadeyededric

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I agree. I actually tried some in San Antonio, and had to stop after one swig. It's really awful, and I don't understand why anyone would drink the stuff unless they don't like to pay for real beer.
Its decent beer once youre enough beers in that you don't taste how bad the busch is and you're just keeping the alcohol level going.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
You know, I don't think I've ever had a Busch Light. Didn't even know it was an Iowa thing until a few years ago. Probably have had some but I couldn't tell you what it tastes like.

It's been a long time since I had one but my recollection is that if it's cold enough it doesn't really taste like much of anything other than water. So if you really want a beer but without all that annoying beer taste, have an ice cold Busch Light.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I like how Busch is so 'Merican. So 'Merican that it's owned and operated by a foreign (Belgian) company.

Doesn't get much more 'Merican than that.

Reactions: matclone

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Played drinking games with some folks from Ohio over the 4th. We had lattes to offer. They were not impressed, even "nervous" to drink the stuff.

I think a lot of it is mental. I would gag on a natty light just because of what I have made it out to be in my head. A Busch Light, which is probably very similar, I am all for chugging one down.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Played drinking games with some folks from Ohio over the 4th. We had lattes to offer. They were not impressed, even "nervous" to drink the stuff.

I think a lot of it is mental. I would gag on a natty light just because of what I have made it out to be in my head. A Busch Light, which is probably very similar, I am all for chugging one down.

Naty Light is awful. Not sure why anyone drank those. The Beast has a bunch of flavor for a cheap beer, too bad it's a terrible flavor. Keystone Light is what everyone drank at tail gates when I was in school. Not bad and cheap. And it goes without saying but anything with ICE in the name should be avoided like the plague.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron