***Official 2018-19 Transfer Thread***

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Trolololol. You really won’t stop. ******* hilarious.

Oh so I have to stop because you said so. Bottom line is I came here to talk basketball and recruiting. You came to start a fight. Then you won't shut up and stop. So either talk basketball and recruiting or shut it.

Reactions: Cyke

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Oh so I have to stop because you said so. Bottom line is I came here to talk basketball and recruiting. You came to start a fight. Then you won't shut up and stop. So either talk basketball and recruiting or shut it.

So drop it (everyone) so we can get back to doing so. Thanks

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You crack me up. Don't waste your time responding any further. You are blocked.

• Friendly
Reactions: Cyke

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

Oregon’s really become a transfer destination in last few years

Altman has really leveraged the market, partly due to many of his top recruits turning pro early and needing immediate replacements. Also they are in a lot of the very top recruits that announce late who chose to go elsewhere, thus needing to pivot to quick starter. Being a very well funded Nike school is also a major selling point.

I think I read last week they only had 6 scholarship players, should be 7 with Mathis committing but still plenty of spots and playing time avaliable for the best transfers available right now.
I would guess that is where we see Juiston end up committing, I believe he's on his visit this weekend.

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
I am not whining. In fact you are the one who is doing the whining and trying to say someone is trolling when it's not even close to that. I mean normally I would say good attempt. However, you trying to declare it a troll job was really weak and probably a troll job also. Then your response to me again was very bad. So basically you should just shut up now.

TL;DR: no u

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
He's not worth a check from Adidas. Addition by subtraction at his old school

I know, much like Marble, Uthoff, Gessell, and Cook were hurting the team. Fran always has a 3 star Red Shirt "forcing out" the last years starter. Quite a development program. ;)

Won't happen but the funniest scenario would be if IM returned to Iowa now... the awkward bout face by the fans takes would be hilarious.

Last edited:

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Probably. There are also rumors he may not graduate in time, which could be Arkansas backing off? I saw that rumor on twitter

Please let that be true, would Moss just try to go play overseas or go back to IC. He can't go back there right? Those bridges seemed burned.