***Official 2018-19 Transfer Thread***

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
It would not surprise me if we didn’t actually contact him and he just put out a list of schools to make it look like he didn’t just completely have his mind made up beforehand

Why would he need to do that when actual schools were contacting him?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
What have they been clear about? That we are not supposed to speculate? Or that we are still looking to find new talent? Guess I am not sure.
Maybe one of the all time worst troll efforts of all time here on cf.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Maybe one of the all time worst troll efforts of all time here on cf.

Yeah saying speculate on what’s going on and why we are contacting recruits still with a full roster is a huge troll job. We should never ever speculate on a message board about things that don’t make sense. You got me.

Oh and the three posts before yours are people speculating on what actually happened

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Yeah saying speculate on what’s going on and why we are contacting recruits still with a full roster is a huge troll job. We should never ever speculate on a message board about things that don’t make sense. You got me.

Oh and the three posts before yours are people speculating on what actually happened
keep on whining.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
keep on whining.

I am not whining. In fact you are the one who is doing the whining and trying to say someone is trolling when it's not even close to that. I mean normally I would say good attempt. However, you trying to declare it a troll job was really weak and probably a troll job also. Then your response to me again was very bad. So basically you should just shut up now.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyke

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I am not whining. In fact you are the one who is doing the whining and trying to say someone is trolling when it's not even close to that. I mean normally I would say good attempt. However, you trying to declare it a troll job was really weak and probably a troll job also. Then your response to me again was very bad. So basically you should just shut up now.
TLDR. Please just stop. You are like a gnat.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
giphy.gif

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012

You started it. So what are you talking about? Just shut the hell up. I mean please shut up. You were wrong and now you can't shut up that you were wrong.

These posts melted down (no pun intended), look like this:

I am not whining... you are whining... just shut up now. You started it... Just shut up... shut up. You were wrong... you were wrong.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You started it. So what are you talking about? Just shut the hell up. I mean please shut up. You were wrong and now you can't shut up that you were wrong.
Trolololol. You really won’t stop. ******* hilarious.

• Dislike
Reactions: SkolCy