RECRUITING INSIDER: Rasir Bolton decision coming soon (commits!)

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I still think the tongue in cheek way Prohm said something along the lines of, get a guy on the perimeter who can score and we're good for next year, lead me to believe he knew this was coming and he's confident he'll play next year. Either way a great add but he totally changes this season if he can play.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I still think the tongue in cheek way Prohm said something along the lines of, get a guy on the perimeter who can score and we're good for next year, lead me to believe he knew this was coming and he's confident he'll play next year. Either way a great add but he totally changes this season if he can play.

He always seems to have a plan. It doesn't always work -- see UNLV, its bagman, and Shakur Juiston -- but he never seems unprepared addressing the program's needs.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
He always seems to have a plan. It doesn't always work -- see UNLV, its bagman, and Shakur Juiston -- but he never seems unprepared addressing the program's needs.

This years class is example of it all kind of coming together. He locked in his HS kid in late April, appeared to be a step ahead of the Tucker news and got Johnson later the same weekend, then gets Bolton a day after LW made it official. A bunch of things lined up for this to happen but Prohm had a deliberate plan and that plan worked out about as well as even he probably could have imagined.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
This years class is example of it all kind of coming together. He locked in his HS kid in late April, appeared to be a step ahead of the Tucker news and got Johnson later the same weekend, then gets Bolton a day after LW made it official. A bunch of things lined up for this to happen but Prohm had a deliberate plan and that plan worked out about as well as even he probably could have imagined.

Wait a second. You mean he had a plan for what he wanted to do to build his roster?

Impossible.