***Official 2018-19 Transfer Thread***

Terrance J

May 10, 2019
Can they just start reporting who has not committed to Texas Tech. I know they are under the limit but it feels like they have got 20 or so commits since the end of the season.
They had several guys transfer out once they realized they weren't going to get any playing time. Opened up a few more spots.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017

tenor.gif

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
Nadolny is going to end up redshirting at this rate - he's not going to see the court next year!

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I might just be a little gun-shy, but the three game suspension for undisclosed reasons kind of turns me off of Fitzpatrick-Dorsey. Maybe it was no big deal or an isolated incident. But Prohm doesn't need any drama surrounding the program after the Lard soap opera last season.

Three games for undisclosed reason most likely means he failed a test for marijuana. And we’ve had plenty of guys who did just that so probably no worries there.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
1. Rasir Bolton

2. Jaevin Cumberland

3. Jaire Grayer

4. Ryan Woolridge

5. Derryck Thornton

6. Donte Fitzpatrick-Dorsey

7. Kareem South

Just looked up Jaevin Cumberland. So strange that there were two guys playing with that name last season. It's not like their names are Ryan Smith or something.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
1. Rasir Bolton

2. Jaevin Cumberland

3. Jaire Grayer

4. Ryan Woolridge

5. Derryck Thornton

6. Donte Fitzpatrick-Dorsey

7. Kareem South

If only we were actually in on any of these guys..outside Bolton.

But I’ve got a feeling that Bolton is a silent commit pending whether isu feels confident in his appeal.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Wonder why Bolton is not on any of these "Best transfers available" list when he is average over 10 points a game as a freshman. Maybe I just missed his name

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
That's too bad. He could have joined us and got some playing time right away.
Nadolny is going to end up redshirting at this rate - he's not going to see the court next year!

Nadolny may have ended up playing or red shirting at ISU too. It would be hard to see Grill, Jackson, Leech, and CN getting meaningful playing time especially with Nixon and Haliburton slotted.for major minutes, No doubt No could have earned minutes being the best of the group but far from certian. Also I don't think Prohm really wanted to have 5 freshman (3 guards) in one class.

I would have liked to see ISU involved with Clarke, ISU recruited him out of HS (by CFH though) and he could have played multiple positions especially at SF. Jeff Goodman is already expecting him to see him play some stretch 4. So it may not affect Nadolny's role as at PG/SG either way.

@GoodmanHoops Texas Tech just picked up two starters in the past few days with Chris Clarke and TJ Hoyfield. Clarke will thrive as a tough, mismatch 4-man who can defend multiple positions while Holyfield gives Chris Beard a skilled front court guy.