NBA: ***Official 2019 NBA Playoffs Thread***

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
That would have been a criminal way for the Spurs to win the series. There was a stretch of 3-4 minutes where SA was just mugging people.

What is the call on that play where he grabbed the rim. If the foul happened before he grabbed the rim is it like his basket interference didn't happen?

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Down go the Spurs!! I respect what San Antone has done under Pop - but man, that was way too much "respect" by the officiating crew for me to stomach. It was clear that Denver was the better team in the series, but i wasn't too sure they'd pull off the win. Awesome outcome. Now, maybe there will be much more balanced officiating in their series vs the Blazers. BTW, I can't stand Forbes, but I hate Jake Layman even more - hope the Nuggets can send that db home with a loss as well.

Reactions: Doc

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
That would have been a criminal way for the Spurs to win the series. There was a stretch of 3-4 minutes where SA was just mugging people.

What is the call on that play where he grabbed the rim. If the foul happened before he grabbed the rim is it like his basket interference didn't happen?

Foulerference. :rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Seriously, high schoolers would have known they needed to foul. How did not one player on the floor realize what was going on. That's embarrassing.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Just throwing out there that the spread was Denver -6...

Help Support Us

Become a patron