RECRUITING INSIDER: What I know about Iowa State’s top targets

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Really? You think he is just going to choose KSU because it is closer to his home than ISU? Come on.

No need to be all doom and gloom before kids have even visited and made decisions.

Yeah, recruits choose schools in large part because they are close to home all the time.

• Agree
Reactions: Knownothing

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
Freak!
(Pause)
Behemoth!
(Pause)
That’s a huge *****!

giphy.gif

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I'm not concerned. I was very clear in my intro on the post that there wasn't much new info - just some added insight - and me wanting to compile it into one spot for fans. Not every person on this site studies recruiting for four hours a day. I'm here for those people too.
Four hours a day?

Does making comments about @SpokaneCY's hotness in a recruiting thread count as studying?

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Im reserving judgement until we actually get some news. If Prohm lands any of these guys I guess it will be a huge win over the 2017-18 debacle, where posters on this board were convinced we were signing 5 of the top 7 transfers that year.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
I liked hearing @ChrisMWilliams mention Admon Gilder on the recruiting pod with @JStanz51 but someone pointed out he has a young daughter in Dallas area which may impact his decision on how far he wants to venture from Texas for his graduate year

• Informative
Reactions: Sigmapolis

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I liked hearing @ChrisMWilliams mention Admon Gilder on the recruiting pod with @JStanz51 but someone pointed out he has a young daughter in Dallas area which may impact his decision on how far he wants to venture from Texas for his graduate year

He'd have to be here about 6 months and is guaranteed to show up in Texas a few times.