Hoiberg to Huskers

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
I think that it is great if Fred gets a chance at Nebraska. The only thing that I am against is Nebraska, it’s fans, or the media using the terms “The Mayor” or “Hoiball”. That will just irk the **** out of me and I will have to write someone a strongly worded email, don’t know who yet, but somebody.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
I find it interesting that Nebby hasn't announced Hoiberg yet. Their AD yesterday stated that he has three candidates on his "A" list. Assuming Hoiberg is one of them, to me this means that Hoiberg is either stretching this out or that he isn't their number 1 choice. As for the other two, the AD stated that the hiring process will take 10-14 days. And since their names haven't leaked yet, maybe they are coaching teams still going in the big dance.

Hmmmm, what happens if none of the three take the job...

Here's an out of left field possibility...Chris Beard.

<jimlad>

maybe...

• Funny
Reactions: RRRunotEntertained

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Fred doesn't seem to me like the type of guy that is going to like the early leaks and speculation before anything is done. Could that kill a potential deal?

He seems exactly like the type that would DO the early leaks.

• Agree
Reactions: jkbuff98

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I wonder if Micah will go with Fred. That would be a big loss. Hope he likes Ames.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I wonder if Micah will go with Fred. That would be a big loss. Hope he likes Ames.
Also, up until this year Mullin didn't do squat with StJ. Makes you still wonder if Abdelmassih would be intrigued or not.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I think the Nebraska AD is spending 10-14 days to cover his backside to make it look like he was not being a *rick to Miles by openly getting his replacement before he fired him.

Fred's getting the transfers lined up.