***Official WV postgame thread***

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
How far will they drop in the NET after a home blowout loss and a Hilton South blowout loss?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
This is so stupid to me. To post something like this when a player is already hated on is only going to make it worse. Earlier in the game when ISU was down double digits, Micah Byars was also seen on the bench smiling and laughing. Why isn’t he getting ripped apart for it?

People on here were ripping on the assistants for laughing throughout the game too.

Both Byars and Lard deserve all the ripping they get. I don't feel sorry for Lard at all. He's put himself in this position himself. Toughen up, shape up, and grow up someday.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: Rural and IlliniCy

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
This is so stupid to me. To post something like this when a player is already hated on is only going to make it worse. Earlier in the game when ISU was down double digits, Micah Byars was also seen on the bench smiling and laughing. Why isn’t he getting ripped apart for it?
Blame the poster, not the laugher. Great strategy.

• Agree
Reactions: clonedude

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Where’s Cat Stevens to bestow is knowledge on us?

Sorry I am not taking glee in this so I can melt down, and bash. I actually hope Iowa State wins.

Team has quit. It’s on every single person in the program. Prohm will not be fired, sorry kids. But he will have a lot of questions to answer in the off-season, and into next season.

Reactions: HoustonClone

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
We always used to get JUCOs from IHCC and SECC. Those guys had work ethics. We are guaranteed to lose out. Might as well sit Lard THT Wigg and develop next years players.

Who did we get from those schools? McKay went to Marquette, and transferred here.

tsirnickesqcy

Oct 13, 2013
Des Moines, IA
They've got enough talent to easily win a game or two in the Tournament but the likely outcome is what we've seen lately. Just don't understand keeping LW and Lard out of the starting rotation. Jacobson is a really good 4-man playing out of position. This team went downhill in a hurry and just fell apart after getting punched in the mouth. Pressing too much and the stress has clearly won.
You call that pressing?

• Funny
Reactions: NENick