*** Official #23 IOWA STATE vs #18 Kansas State Game(Day) Thread ***

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
You're going with that huh? Just stop. Everyone knows you have to hold for the last shot when the shot clock isn't in play. You just can't let it go can you. I called it a stupid play and it was still a stupid play, now Im done talking about.

I doubt that.

Did you call someone a crybaby on the internet?

• Funny
Reactions: NoCreativity

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I doubt that.

Did you call someone a crybaby on the internet?

No, you just implied I was talking about you. If you weren't searching game threads for stuff to complain about then you have nothing to worry about.

You two should just hate **** each other and spare the rest of us.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
No, you just implied I was talking about you. If you weren't searching game threads for stuff to complain about then you have nothing to worry about.

I don't have anything to complain about.

Was just wondering how calling a college kid a moron and calling for him to be benched in a game ISU led pretty much the whole time worked out.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
You're going with that huh? Just stop. Everyone knows you have to hold for the last shot when the shot clock isn't in play. You just can't let it go can you. I called it a stupid play and it was still a stupid play, now Im done talking about.

As usual finding one negative and focusing on it. You are such an *******.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Look wise guy, it was a stupid basketball play, probably one of the dumbest you can possibly make in the course of a game. It could have been a 6 point swing in the matter of 5 seconds, we ended up pulling away but there is no question stuff like that could be the difference between winning and losing.

Im sorry that its so hard for some of you to grasp the concept that it was a horrible decision.

Well in that case, we can probably find a dozen or more stupid decisions the team makes every game. What about Shayok with two turnovers in a row at a critical juncture in the game, not to mention Lard's huge dunk with the 'idiotic' technical right after it to name a couple. And I mean, how clueless was Prohm for leaving Haliburton in the game when he was obviously struggling. The performance worse than ISU's was KSU in that it lost to obviously one of the poorest executing teams in the country, at home.

So as long as we are using superlatives and exaggerations to the extreme....

Only a ******* moron would pick one play out of a great half of basketball, on the road, against the conference leader to berate the team. It would take an absolute idiot to label young men playing college basketball at the highest level as stupid because they didn't execute perfectly to the second. Coupled with your pathetic history of sniping the team and the coach, please excuse us if we are sick of your know-it-all-ness, lack of courage and lack of faith in the team.

But of course, we are just pathetic, fan boy morons.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
The few media guys taking about the Final Four are happy today, but yes, we can win this league now.
Just think what Prohm could do with half the number of McD AAs that are on the KU roster....

Not sure CSP can play the let's recruit scumbags that beat women, steal cars, cheat on academics - well enough to keep up with Billy Bob.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Yeah, Im a **** for wanting our guys to make smarter plays. Im not focusing on it anyways, I made the comment during the game, I stand by it, you guys are the ones triggered who cant let it go.

I tell you what, I won't even mention the word Prohm the rest of the season and I won't post in a game thread win or lose

Since you are on here so much and have payed for the "Super Fanatic" status, go ahead and see if I post in gameday threads the rest of the year or talk about Prohm.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Well in that case, we can probably find a dozen or more stupid decisions the team makes every game. What about Shayok with two turnovers in a row at a critical juncture in the game, not to mention Lard's huge dunk with the 'idiotic' technical right after it to name a couple. And I mean, how clueless was Prohm for leaving Haliburton in the game when he was obviously struggling. The performance worse than ISU's was KSU in that it lost to obviously one of the poorest executing teams in the country, at home.

So as long as we are using superlatives and exaggerations to the extreme....

Only a ******* moron would pick one play out of a great half of basketball, on the road, against the conference leader to berate the team. It would take an absolute idiot to label young men playing college basketball at the highest level as stupid because they didn't execute perfectly to the second. Coupled with your pathetic history of sniping the team and the coach, please excuse us if we are sick of your know-it-all-ness, lack of courage and lack of faith in the team.

But of course, we are just pathetic, fan boy morons.

LOL!!! I don't claim to know it all, I do know that wasn't a smart basketball play. It could have ended up costing us big time, lucky for you guys it didnt. Ive seen enough basketball to know that certainly could have affected the outcome of the game.

Now if you are finished get off your holier than thou soapbox and let it go.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
LOL!!! I don't claim to know it all, I do know that wasn't a smart basketball play. It could have ended up costing us big time, lucky for you guys it didnt. Ive seen enough basketball to know that certainly could have affected the outcome of the game.

Now if you are finished get off your holier than thou soapbox and let it go.

Point is - it was a bad play, among others any team has every game. You making it sound like the dumbest play ever and that it was going to make the ultimate difference in the game and that CSP should bench one of the best PGs in the conference was infinitely more pathetic than the play. And enlighten me - why was it lucky for 'us guys' that didn't cost us the game? Wouldn't you be in that group, or were you hoping it would cost us the game so you could do some more chest beating around here?

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Lmao!!! So much fail in this thread, you guys thrive on situations like this whenever we have a big time win so you can prove to everyone how sanctimonious you are. I was elated last night after the win, thought it was one of our top 3 games of the year with the Kansas and Ole Miss games.

Of course a few of you have to scan game threads to find something negative and make a complete dumpster fire about it hours and days after the fact. I've seen it happen time and time again on here, game threads get revived hours and days later just so you guys can try to feel superior and prove a point. I've seen it happen to numerous other posters who critique something during the game.

I simply made a statement at the time of the play that it was a dumb play. It was, I have nothing more to say about it.

• Dislike
Reactions: SerenityNow

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
What's crazy is I know exactly who y'all are arguing with even though I have him on ignore... lol

Use the ignore feature. Please. Once I decided to put idiots on ignore, my website experience here got a whole lot better. I

Just my 2 cents... Otherwise... carry on in an endless debate with the tool.

Reactions: Cyclonepride