keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
There was rain out?

Where? It certainly didn’t happen at JTS.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Poor attendance, lousy football, lack of facilities, people leaving at half, sub par recruiting, no rain out ...
You can add on now ...

Poor Attendance U say...well let me tell you......I took my little brother in law to a game one season in november and we were the only two people in the whole upper deck west side....Could not have been 4,000 people in attendance that day.......I urge all of you young people to buy tix and flock to JTS to enjoy Matt Campbell's football teams....because....If and when CMC leaves we just mite be right back to the Jimmie Don Criner and Jimmie Dean Walden years of Infamy....Remember when our president said "These years will live in Infamy".......Actually it was This Day.....

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
Oh I thought you meant when the game would be played through any storm, and there would be about the same crowd as there was in the stadium after a two hour delay.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I miss the moral victories of winning the second half... or even playing the second half for that matter.
I remember we were up 20-0 on Todd Reesing and Kansas about 10 years ago. Figure, why not go out at half and shotgun some beers? I may have shotgunned one too many, walked back in, and it was 21-20. I couldn’t believe it.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
I remember we were up 20-0 on Todd Reesing and Kansas about 10 years ago. Figure, why not go out at half and shotgun some beers? I may have shotgunned one too many, walked back in, and it was 21-20. I couldn’t believe it.

I recall thinking that ISU would win the game f KU didn't get any easy scores. Make em work for it. Well, Jake Sharp snuck out in the flat and nobody noticed him. He caught a pass and went 60+ yards untouched for a TD early in the 3rd. Knew trouble was on the horizon. Next thing I know its 28-20 early 4th. Ugh.

Reesing or Mieir had said at halftime they expected Mangino to be very pissed off, but instead he was super optimistic and encouraging. Players were surprised by his demeanor that day.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
Cue the photo of the espn Chevy luv with a camera in the box on the sideline at JTS.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008

That was so ridiculous. The loss, not the beers

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
I recall thinking that ISU would win the game f KU didn't get any easy scores. Make em work for it. Well, Jake Sharp snuck out in the flat and nobody noticed him. He caught a pass and went 60+ yards untouched for a TD early in the 3rd. Knew trouble was on the horizon. Next thing I know its 28-20 early 4th. Ugh.

Reesing or Mieir had said at halftime they expected Mangino to be very pissed off, but instead he was super optimistic and encouraging. Players were surprised by his demeanor that day.

Did his alarm wake him up?

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa

I remember that game quite vividly at 21-0...I figure no way we can screw this up.....Think again......

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron