**Mafia Sign Up**

What theme do you want

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I hope it's Price is Right. Can't wait to see what Rod Roddy's role would be. So many twists you could do with prize girls and contestants row.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
In.

GSHTQrG.gif

Too good to play in my game I see. ;)

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Out this time. We're heading for TX on Monday; I wouldn't be able to participate effectively. Not that I'm all that effective anyway! :D

Ya last time I tried playing while on vacation in Texas I royally screwed up. I was posting on my phone pool side with drink in hand and I used an instakill while outing who I was thinking I had just won the game, but I killed a known innocent because I wasn't paying attention as closely as I had thought. The drinks had a lot to do with it.

• Winner
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Ya last time I tried playing while on vacation in Texas I royally screwed up. I was posting on my phone pool side with drink in hand and I used an instakill while outing who I was thinking I had just won the game, but I killed a known innocent because I wasn't paying attention as closely as I had thought. The drinks had a lot to do with it.
We should have a lightning round mafia game some night that it's required to get drunk before playing. That could make for some fun

Help Support Us

Become a patron