On That Note: Mood-elevator

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Did not know that. Trying to remember the last time I was at a basketball game in Hilton. Drawing a blank. Probably some preseason cupcake about 2005.

Unfortunately, at the end of the Wayne Morgan era, there weren't many teams that could be considered cupcakes.

I really miss being in the pep band. Got to go see all the home games and go to tournaments as well.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to today to get through this thing called life...

Infectious tune from an all time great, who was gone too soon.

Reactions: Buster28

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
This is one song that is guaranteed to get a whole bunch of aging boomers onto a wedding reception dance floor (aside from the obvious YMCA). Speaking from experience here. :D

It only takes two bars of one finger on a piano to get them out of their seats.

I want to see if @MeanDean or @cyclones500 can guess it before I post it.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
This is one song that is guaranteed to get a whole bunch of aging boomers onto a wedding reception dance floor (aside from the obvious YMCA). Speaking from experience here. :D

It only takes two bars of one finger on a piano to get them out of their seats.

I want to see if @MeanDean or @cyclones500 can guess it before I post it.

I am probably the least wedding reception attending person you will ever meet. I'll guess "Louie Louie." The two bars and one finger on a piano - clue is too vague for me, I guess.

And PS: I've never done the YMCA thing. Ever.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Bass clef, equal time on the notes - five times on one note then down the scale three more:
Badadada da da da dum

How about high whitey tighties, crew socks, a long sleeved shirt and a candlestick for a microphone?

Reactions: cyclones500

Help Support Us

Become a patron