Lindell Wigginton

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
He's put up some nice lines but he has really shot it poorly over there. Several factors at play when in a setting like that however. His rebounding has been a nice surprise too.
He's not a good shooter, frankly. Streaky, I'd say. I've seen more live feed games from him than any recruit we've ever gotten and it's his shot that is his weakness. He won't get many of the layups that he's used to once he gets in college so he'll need to develop that to keep defense honest. I'm sure he's aware. :)

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
He's not a good shooter, frankly. Streaky, I'd say. I've seen more live feed games from him than any recruit we've ever gotten and it's his shot that is his weakness. He won't get many of the layups that he's used to once he gets in college so he'll need to develop that to keep defense honest. I'm sure he's aware. :)

Outside shooting is a big concern for this team. We basically have one really good 3 point shooter that is proven, and Lewis who potentially can be one.

Guys like Hans Brase and Beverly may be able to spread the floor a little too.

Hopefully Babb and Wigginton can shoot at least 35% from 3.

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Thought the same thing with his shooting, just not a smooth release at times. Now Tyler Harris, that's a different story.:)

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
LW has been going non stop..dude has not taken a break it seems..hopefully he will have some time to rest up prior to starting practice here..Hope its just that a minor concussion.

• Agree
Reactions: CYCLNST8

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
WTH? Two dislikes for a light concussion? Lighten up, folks. :rolleyes:
I didn't have a problem with it. I tell my kid to "rub some dirt on it" or "suck it up" when she gets injured in a practice or game. It usually gets her to smile despite her pain which is the desired response. She is probably also the toughest kid on the team despite being far from the biggest kid.

I don't think most of us legitimately think you were downplaying a concussion.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
I don't think most of us legitimately think you were downplaying a concussion.

Good. Because I'm not.

Although some folks may know my posting history as a die-hard football fan. Back in the 90s our coaches would make us play/practice through concussions. Thankfully there's a much better awareness now, though I acknowledge it's a problem that will never truly be fixed.

I'm sure Lindell will be fine. I'm relieved it's not something worse. Cyclone basketball players need to be tough anyways, amiright?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron