NBA: ***Official NBA Draft and Offseason Thread***

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Looked over Denver's roster because I really don't know much about them. Kind of amazing that they almost got a playoff spot last year because that roster doesn't have many big names. Based though on Monte hopefully making this team and Butler going to the Wolves I will be watching much more regular season nba next year.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Looked over Denver's roster because I really don't know much about them. Kind of amazing that they almost got a playoff spot last year because that roster doesn't have many big names. Based though on Monte hopefully making this team and Butler going to the Wolves I will be watching much more regular season nba next year.

The Nuggs have a star in Nikola Jokic.

• Winner
Reactions: ISUCY23

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Went looking on twitter for Butler reaction. Went to Stacy King's page, and he's hasn't tweeted since the news came down but here's reaction to someone giving him the deal as it went down.

He was stating that any deal with Minny would have to include KAT or Wiggins. haha

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Butler makes the Wolves a playoff team but my fear is that it could lead to their falling apart down the road. With all Butlers skill, he has been known to be kind of a bad teammate since he became a star. So hopefully he fits in with Wiggins and Towns. If he does it will be great, if he doesn't, I could see Wiggins leaving.

Bulls in rebuild which is what they should be doing. I'm assuming they will buy out Rondo now. Wade to ..?

• Useful
Reactions: crawfy54

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
ESPN.com: Morris' college: None.

ernie-facepalm-brought-to-you-by-the-letters-wtf.jpg

God ESPN sucks. Checked this morning to see where Jok got drafted and they left him off the list. Will these people at ESPN ever do their jobs right?

• Funny
Reactions: GTO and rholtgraves

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
I actually think the Bulls trade of the 2nd rounder for money was a good deal. They are probably going to buy out Wade and Rondo so they need cash and the likelihood Bell ever does much in the league is pretty slim.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
God ESPN sucks. Checked this morning to see where Jok got drafted and they left him off the list. Will these people at ESPN ever do their jobs right?

Any team looking for a shooter blah, blah, blah.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I'm still blown away by the Sacramento trade. Take Fox and Monk. Just do it and have your backcourt set with two guys who loved playing with each other.

You know it's dumb because if Sacramento offered Giles and Jackson for Monk there is no way anybody would take that trade. NBA 2k computer would reject that trade out of hand. Just a remarkably stupid move.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Really like Josh Jackson to Phoenix. I think they are building a good young team. Between whatever PG they decide to keep, Booker, Jackson, Chriss, Bender are some young players with a ton of talent.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
To be fair K has a huge recruiting advantage via USA basketball and has seen Duke's recruiting skyrocket since joining that. That's honestly probably a bigger advantage.

Cal is now coaching the younger USA teams which is an even bigger advantage. He is coaching kids he is recruiting.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

To be fair, a lot of those people were just shown the door ;)