Jamie and Coaching Searches

DaHiltonHaus1

Apr 28, 2017
I met Jamie in the summer of 2009 at a donor appreciation event. He seems like a decent guy however it feels like he cashes checks too big with his mouth. His downfall was once he thought he knew a lot about basketball. I can say he's done decent with the football hires. Chizik had a lot of responsibility for the success around 2011. I think Rhoads had most of us fooled. Campbell seems like the right fit. But we should be a better basketball program with the talent we have. With better coaching, this would be a perennial Elite 8 team. Nobody is sure if Prohm can recruit to Hoiberg's level.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
I met Jamie in the summer of 2009 at a donor appreciation event. He seems like a decent guy however it feels like he cashes checks too big with his mouth. His downfall was once he thought he knew a lot about basketball. I can say he's done decent with the football hires. Chizik had a lot of responsibility for the success around 2011. I think Rhoads had most of us fooled. Campbell seems like the right fit. But we should be a better basketball program with the talent we have. With better coaching, this would be a perennial Elite 8 team. Nobody is sure if Prohm can recruit to Hoiberg's level.

Wtf?

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky

That's why prohm pulled in the highest rated recruiting class we've ever had. You're a fool. Foh.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
no joke, this poster is one of the worst ive seen in my time on this site. And this is coming from me of all people.

DaHiltonHaus1

Apr 28, 2017
That's why prohm pulled in the highest rated recruiting class we've ever had. You're a fool. Foh.
Foolish comment. We literally had spots open galore for this years team and he's only added 3 guys last I heard. Nobody is disputing Lewis and Winnington will be good players, but why hasn't he added more guys? The jury is still out. I'm not fooled, you are sir.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
At the risk of bringing this thread back on topic, I found it interesting to learn that they already had six interviews lined up for the day after Pollard was meeting with Campbell, but cancelled them after the "handshake."

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Just because you call someone else stupid doesn't hide your stupidity, it sometimes (probably in this case) shows it to be true of yourself.

You can't count or spell, I wouldn't be calling other people out on the stupidity thing.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
You would think that when a person gets called out by a multitude of posters in numerous threads for idiotic posts that a poster would figure out that maybe the one with the ridiculous ideas is the guy staring back at him in the mirror.

But Bode gonna Bode.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Cyched

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron