Random Thoughts VIII: The Ocho

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Got home. Two more messages about the IRS suing me. The best was a couple of weeks ago when they recommended that I get a lawyer and they could only wish me good luck if I didn't.

Got a great call and offer to help out with my students loans if I owe more that $xxxx. Call now! :skeptical:

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Going through images from Euro trip. Took this one in Amsterdam red light district cause RTT and bananas.

Just googled it and apparently it's a very explicit and well known sex/strip bar. And no, I didn't go in!

attachment.php

Attachments

• banana bar 4 cf.png
    banana bar 4 cf.png
    538.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Going through images from Euro trip. Took this one in Amsterdam red light district cause RTT and bananas.

Just googled it and apparently it's a very explicit and well known sex/strip bar. And no, I didn't go in!

attachment.php

Jutta walked us
down to the Redlight district when we were there. Two observations:
1) walking down the street you get a contact high from everything drifting out of the "coffee houses".
2) typically businesses put their most enticing wares in the window fronts. Not the ***** houses......

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
How clutch would it be if you could pay credit card debt with other credit cards. So much cash back.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
How clutch would it be if you could pay credit card debt with other credit cards. So much cash back.

I'm pretty sure you can. At least I know I have in the past. At one point I have two of them and I paid off all of one onto the one with the lower interest rate.

Don't know about the cash back from it though, if you could get anything for it.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I'm pretty sure you can. At least I know I have in the past. At one point I have two of them and I paid off all of one onto the one with the lower interest rate.

Don't know about the cash back from it though, if you could get anything for it.

you can't use it to pay your mortgage though. I get it, but I was like man, that 2% each month.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I'm at home tonight, gotta work tomorrow. Party is Saturday. I worked out today, exciting life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron