Random Thoughts V

Status
Not open for further replies.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
There were a **** ton of mistakes, but I disagree with kneeling the ball, especially with KSU having all of the momentum and us being 3-7 as it is.
Especially when a first down wins it for us. If warren doesn't fumble the ball and get hurt, we're in at least as good of a position as if we kneeled it, and might have won

Cyclonick182

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando, FL
I usually go to the football board to laugh at people, but I think I'm just staying away until Pollard announces CPR has been let go.
Unless you're still all in with CPR, I don't think you're going to see much that will make you laugh or blow your mind either. The Mangino tweet thread is about the most interesting of the bunch.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I'll save my melting down for the other threads.
You're braver than me. I only go in if I want to lose my faith in cyclone fans.

I usually go to the football board to laugh at people, but I think I'm just staying away until Pollard announces CPR has been let go.
Yeah, they really need to make it opt in. And I'll probably wait till the start of next season, because after he's fired it's just going to be people taking cheap shots which I think is wrong. I think cpr should be fired bc I don't think he can get it done, but it's not personal and I like the guy. I think some people on here actually dislike him, they act like he's ruined their lives, and they've made it personal. I think that's wrong.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
You're braver than me. I only go in if I want to lose my faith in cyclone fans.

Yeah, they really need to make it opt in. And I'll probably wait till the start of next season, because after he's fired it's just going to be people taking cheap shots which I think is wrong. I think cpr should be fired bc I don't think he can get it done, but it's not personal and I like the guy. I think some people on here actually dislike him, they act like he's ruined their lives, and they've made it personal. I think that's wrong.

I didn't post here (I don't even know if this place existed back then) but I posted on CycloneReport when DMac was let go and it seemed pretty reasonable. That was a different time than what we live in now, though, where people don't hesitate to spit their vile and spew their vitriol everywhere with no regards to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron